It's a small world...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a small world...

Does anyone else think to themselves when reading peoples personal posts, "I wonder if this is (insert name here), that would be so wierd"

it would be weird...

Comment

man thats a scary thought.

Comment

Luckily i think there are only a few people from Utah. Nandi and JuiceMonkey101, not sure whom else.

Comment

there are about a bajillion ppl from jersey on these boards. when i'm down the shore where all the juicers gather, i always look around and wonder :D

Comment

We should make T-shirts and see what happens :D

Comment

I know alot of brothers here that are from TX. Me, Rude, Shibby, Goliath, Keiser, BronzedGoddess, Jipped Jeans, some other dudes.:D

Comment

well I don't live in texas anymore but I do go back a few times a year. when I was there last week I would look at some fit people and wonder. When killerquads was talking about his chic is what made me think of it. I don't know where he's from but it sounded exactly like this girl I dated for like a week.

Comment

Originally posted by sana
                  there are about a bajillion ppl from jersey on these boards. when i'm down the shore where all the juicers gather, i always look around and wonder :D
                  then you see that short fat bald guy and i wave. :p

Comment

LOL sana wha tbeahc u go to?

Comment

Working...
                    X