• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gongshow
    whats wrong with it Keiser?!
    ummm, the title. lol

Comment

another clue that you were pissed is that after all the bs, you edited your profile to make it look like you are allways offline - even though you aren't gone. you're like herpes - you're never gone, just lying dormant. making it seem like you're gone...then just when you think it's safe, you flare up again.

Comment

come on guys , you would all ban someone else for this kinda crap.

Comment

Originally posted by pudgy
          come on guys , you would all ban someone else for this kinda crap.

correct:D

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
            another clue that you were pissed is that after all the bs, you edited your profile to make it look like you are allways offline - even though you aren't gone. you're like herpes - you're never gone, just lying dormant. making it seem like you're gone...then just when you think it's safe, you flare up again.

:eek:

Comment

i was referring to everyone. who cares what happened it isnt our business.

this is the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                it would make my day if it did happen. I have no beef with Bouncer and everyone should just leave it at that and stop worrying about what happened. no offense to those wondering where I have been lately:), just to those who(Goliath) who talk shit and are nothing but kids
                see rado thats all fine and good. but the fact of the matter is you got mad and left because i didnt need ya as a mod here. most people would just say ok bro. but i remember comming home from the gym one day with about 20 pm's in my box saying "rado was talking shit on you and the board". i dont forget things brother.

Comment

Re: Re: Rado

Originally posted by Keiser
                  thx...ill write that down....

:)

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                    you said you didn't need me as a mod becuase I didn't post here as I use to on FG:rolleyes:

anyway, if I talk shit I will do it to YOU or anyone else. I don't hide from nothing bouncer and for you to say or anyone to say that I DID talk shit about you is pathetic IMO becuase I have never talked shit about you or need to. anyway, I will leave it at that becuase I don't want this thread to get out of hand, I will PM you later when I get back from work bouncer, I have some questions for you other than the boardl;)

:baby:
                    Attached Files

Comment

haha funny pic keiser and hey kid :p

Comment

Who wants a piece of my butterfinger candy bar? It's yummy:)

Comment

i want a peice of u hw :)

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood

your eating one, yum yum send me a pice via mail:D

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood
                              I do!!! I do!!

that is a sexual innuendo isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser
                                Oh crap, I dont think I've laughed so hard all damn week! :D

Comment

Working...
                                X