Comment

Islam - the belief that fucking children is fine

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Is this thread terroristic in nature?
        No, it's a joke.
        Originally posted by Mr I View Post
        Islam - the belief that fucking children is fine
        You're fucked in the head. No where in Islam states fucking children is allowed. NO WHERE!

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
          No, it's a joke.

You're fucked in the head. No where in Islam states fucking children is allowed. NO WHERE!
          Whats your version of prophet mohamed marrying Aisha?
          Answering Muslims: Was Muhammad a Pedophile?

Comment

Whats your version of prophet mohamed marrying Aisha?
            Answering Muslims: Was Muhammad a Pedophile?
            This link is purposely trying to make Islam look bad by bending the truth.

Secondly, there is an extremely long explanation to why the Prophet married her. It wasn't because he was a pedophile or a sexual deviant. It's much more complicated than that. I am not getting into that because it will be a long post. You're welcome to research it on your own

Comment

Secondly, there is an extremely long explanation to why the Prophet married her. It wasn't because he was a pedophile or a sexual deviant. It's much more complicated than that. I am not getting into that because it will be a long post. You're welcome to research it on your own
              An extremely long explanation as to why he married a nine year old...not for nothing but I suspect most pedophiles have an extremely long explanation. Except this explanation is probably by someone who wasn't around at the time but all of a sudden found an awkwardness in the context of all of a sudden realising it was an unpopular fact.

"Hey everyone it's ok I can explain, it's gonna take a while..."

You did post about Christianity bro, gotta expect a return to that serve.

Comment

An extremely long explanation as to why he married a nine year old...not for nothing but I suspect most pedophiles have an extremely long explanation. Except this explanation is probably by someone who wasn't around at the time but all of a sudden found an awkwardness in the context of all of a sudden realising it was an unpopular fact.

"Hey everyone it's ok I can explain, it's gonna take a while..."

You did post about Christianity bro, gotta expect a return to that serve.
                True, but clearly this post about Christianity is a joke. I'm trying to find the one about Islam and Judaism so we all can have a laugh

Comment

Touche

Comment

True, but clearly this post about Christianity is a joke. I'm trying to find the one about Islam and Judaism so we all can have a laugh
                    Newsflash religion itself is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Newsflash religion itself is a joke.
                      :thumb:

Comment

lol

Comment

I'm a atheist, but I do like Buddhism.

Comment

The Virgin Mary was said to her between 12-15 years old. And got didn't have a problem putting a baby in her. It's all sick....

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X