X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fools rush in - stipe vs werdum

Watch "Stipe Miocic vs Fabricio Werdum - NOCAUTE UFC 198" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/7xkXAExMHEU

Werdum had beaten fedor, overeem and cain but to chase after such a proficient established striker was dumb diddly dumb

Stipe had already clinically beaten Mark Hunt (a K1 seasoned striker of great reputation) half yo death over the full fight. Huge red lights should have been flashing over taking this guy on stood up. Werdum should have surely gone to grounds and gone fir the sub like he did to fedor

damnit, i wish someone would have mentioned that it was gonna be on last night, i'd have watched it.

Comment

Love heavyweights

I'm just gonna say it, Stipe was well known in Croatia when I visited there for his kickboxing 1 fights and people were talking about his transition.

There is another great K1 fighter recently retired in Croatia, cro cop

Comment

See also crissy cyborg is now in ufc finally

Comment

https://streamable.com/voh3

Comment

Fabrico was done

Comment

yeah that's crazy how he chased him around like that ... seems like he was nervous idk ,...one of the first things you learn as a boxer not to do

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                seems like he had several opportunities for the take down attempt and half ass standup with the guy instead... looked out of shape too

I was looking at the stats thinking this guy is fucked

Shogun looked great... the guy he fought didn't have a chance with a striker with that experience

Comment

Very happy for Stipe. I remember the time I spent in Cleve and when i trained at that gym. Very happy he has climbed up the good ol fashion way, hard work. He is far from popular but the guy has heart.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                    Very happy for Stipe. I remember the time I spent in Cleve and when i trained at that gym. Very happy he has climbed up the good ol fashion way, hard work. He is far from popular but the guy has heart.
                    You never even met him, probably never trained there:rofl:

Comment

Working...
                    X