No announcement yet.

Petite !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

petite petite petite my shit aint no home grown junk im one ba dmoher fucke rwhen it comes to puttin chevy block together ;):devil:

:inlove:
    and hw u know i lvoe u too hunny

Comment

hiya lady

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
        petite petite petite my shit aint no home grown junk im one ba dmoher fucke rwhen it comes to puttin chevy block together ;):devil:
        Well, I have to admit Bp does a damn good job at souping up a fast car, and I'm one bad ass bitch when it comes to racing one!!! You are so screwed!!! I wuv ya though!!;)

Comment

haha i dotn soup up a car i build them! every nut is turned by my hand and all bolts torqued bye me! bp aint got no chance and sorry lil aldy neither do u but i lvoe u too :kiss:

btw wha tbp got in his camaro cubic inches comp ratio cam heads gears tranny carb/injection etc...:D

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer

btw wha tbp got in his camaro cubic inches comp ratio cam heads gears tranny carb/injection etc...:D
            Well, now you know I'm not sure about all that shit. He builds the motors. I just race them. He races too, of course. All I do is help with the small stuff, like spark plugs. LOL The things he can't get to because of his big arms and hands. I don't understand all the motor shit, but I'm a bitch behind the wheel!!;)

Comment

yah thats one abd thign that happend to em cuz of bb'ing i cant reach down in there to do shit like convertoer bolts or bellhousing bolts etc.. worst car was my 64 chevy 2 theres no room wit the 6 bange rit originally came it let aloen my small blcok i ahd in there then when iw ent to put the 427 in thre forget about it it was worst engine swap ie ver did :( and i wound up takin engin out 6 days alter due to sum genious not lining up the cam ebaring right then i sodl it my first car too:(

Comment

Hey petite!! How is my sweet friend today!! :)

Comment

I see bounce has been replaced by NJ as the ladiesman around here!! :D

Comment

Working...
                  X