Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King Kamali Claims Natural & Will Soon Be Big Ramy Size..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Kamali Claims Natural & Will Soon Be Big Ramy Size..

Is my face bloated? Yes, I have been in a perpetual off-season for 5 years now and just 1 week ago I started shredding up. I am currently 286 pounds and rock hard and this is with NO ORALS, NO TEST, NO GH, and NO INSULIN. I'm about 3 weeks my face will be much leaner and more importantly my liver and kidneys will be conducting at 100% efficiency. I am a mass monster, period. Once i do decide to get back on a cycle, especially a cycle that the current top their guys are taking in the IFBB I will get to Ramy Size with that trademark grainy Kamali Conditioning. So to sum up, I'm not on the sauce Bro.. I'm just genetically gifted.. With a handsome bloated face..😉

is he implying that at the moment his kidneys and liver are not functioning properly?

Comment

To me this isn't about what can be achieved naturally but more so what can be achieved after years of drug use. Studies show the after effects of using hormones and how it alters the ability to build muscle long after drugs are stopped. There is no way anybody will train naturally their entire life and get to Ramy's size.

Comment

I here what your saying chuck but in real world use, try coming off a cycle after years on and see how accurate those studies are. you won't build a single ounce of new muscle tissue in a state of no hormones. diet and training can be perfect. if you have zero test, zero igf, zero HGH levels you will go backwards.

Comment

I hear you.

Comment

Fuck outta here Kamali. His face is the size of a watermelon. Guy is holding more water than a camel. He needs a serious reality check.

I agree with you Bouncer, I think he was implying that his kidneys and liver were fucked up

Comment

Working...
            X