• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock Lesnar Vs Mark Hunt UFC 200

Brock Lesnar will face Mark Hunt at UFC 200 | FOX Sports

Who you taking Mr. I?

Comment

That sucks for him for 1st fight back. Mark has been crushing skulls lately...

Comment

Mark is a tough son of a bitch no doubt. Those Mauri types have thicker cranium (I only heard), so they can take a licking and keep on ticking without getting knocked out easy.

When he fought Stipe he was too slow and out skilled but still kept going somehow. Hunt is not the man he once was and he knows it but he's still very tough and has knock out power stood up. Brock was terrible if he hot hit in the fact stood up. I mean against cain it literally looked like he'd never been hit in the face before.

So hopefully for him he's worked on that and of course he can probably take hint down. My thoughts are that Brock without diverculosis is a very athletic wrestler that can box a bit and hits very hard.

I think it's set for brock to beat an experienced gate keeper and leave people wanting more.

Comment

I think Hunt is going to KO him easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
            Mark is a tough son of a bitch no doubt. Those Mauri types have thicker cranium (I only heard), so they can take a licking and keep on ticking without getting knocked out easy.
            I can assure you this is true. You can hit them in the head over and over HARD and they don't even seem to feel it. I think Brock will get smashed

Comment

when is the date for this fight? i dont want to miss it. the only time i remember these fights is if someone here posts about it before the fight. i would have missed the last fight if jack tors hadn't made his post.

Comment

Why not challenge Lesnar? Hunt cannot fight off his back, Lesnar wins by gnp....

Comment

Agreed look at Marks loses most by sub.

Comment

Has Lesnar ever subbed anyone though?

You'd think if he had bjj he'd be unstoppable

Comment

When he fought Stipe he was too slow and out skilled but still kept going somehow. Hunt is not the man he once was and he knows it but he's still very tough and has knock out power stood up. Brock was terrible if he hot hit in the fact stood up. I mean against cain it literally looked like he'd never been hit in the face before.

So hopefully for him he's worked on that and of course he can probably take hint down. My thoughts are that Brock without diverculosis is a very athletic wrestler that can box a bit and hits very hard.

I think it's set for brock to beat an experienced gate keeper and leave people wanting more.
                      Speaking of cranium Lesnar has a small diameter head compared to his jaw size. Not much of a Lesnar fan though. I don't know why. Maybe it's the whole coming from fake wrestling to the UFC originally (Even with real wrestling background). People that didn't watch MMA heard about it and talked all this crap about how he would kick everybody's ass even though he was a fake so I never wanted him to succeed. I respect what he's accomplished though.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                        Speaking of cranium Lesnar has a small diameter head compared to his jaw size. Not much of a Lesnar fan though. I don't know why. Maybe it's the whole coming from fake wrestling to the UFC originally (Even with real wrestling background). People that didn't watch MMA heard about it and talked all this crap about how he would kick everybody's ass even though he was a fake so I never wanted him to succeed. I respect what he's accomplished though.
                        I agree.

BL didn't seem to be a big fan of getting fists to the head. I don't think he will win this upcoming fight.

Comment

Has Lesnar ever subbed anyone though?

You'd think if he had bjj he'd be unstoppable
                          Submission of the night 1 time
                          his striking could use some work

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                            he did a lot for the sport. brought over so many fans. ppl want to see him fight

Comment

I think brock turned heads and tore up the rule book. He shook the whole place down.

Everyone wrote him off and all the traditionalists of gracie learning etc looked down there nose.

He smashed them all pretty quick and properly fucked mir in the rematch.

Very very good for the sport

Comment

Working...
                              X