Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
    what kind of business do you own rado? just curious
    Over the years I've gone from bailing people out of jail, skip tracing, etc....I started it in '99 as a side thing to make quick extra money. Few years went buy, grabbed some of the money my parents had for me and made it bigger....few years later, had 2 guys invest with me to expand locations....well 17yrs later, we have 4 offices in the north east region from fl, oh and new England.

So if you ever need anyone found or lost family member or what not, shoot me a pm and I'll assist :thumb:

Comment

And btw just to be clear here...skip tracing can be in many ways to help anyone...skip tracers are hired by the police, creditors, investigators,regular people etc....we get more business from creditors these days.

Comment

One of my employees used to do that kind of work actually. I own an insurance call center selling various health and life insurance products (mainly Medicare supplements these days). Just was curious because I'm a business owner myself and I always like talking to other entrepreneurs about what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
          One of my employees used to do that kind of work actually. I own an insurance call center selling various health and life insurance products (mainly Medicare supplements these days). Just was curious because I'm a business owner myself and I always like talking to other entrepreneurs about what they do.
          Good stuff bro!

I'm not good at many things, but when it comes to making money....brah, people think I'm an arrogant ass or stuck up, but I know how to make $$$

Back in the day, all I did was work work work...ruined many relationships and my marriage. ...I was always on the road, traveling etc...I had a life, it was called WORK.

Now I sit back a bit and relax. I've realized all of those years, what I passed on and wasted because of so much work. Now? I'm way more relaxed and taken it day by day.

I don't bite more than I can chew. And if you want good advice on making your business stronger, guess what?

Run it and work it yourself! No one will run it, do it, make it or cash on it like YOU......NOBODY.

Comment

Well FL is south, so I guess south east too:D the south:P

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
              Over the years I've gone from bailing people out of jail, skip tracing, etc....I started it in '99 as a side thing to make quick extra money. Few years went buy, grabbed some of the money my parents had for me and made it bigger....few years later, had 2 guys invest with me to expand locations....well 17yrs later, we have 4 offices in the north east region from fl, oh and new England.

So if you ever need anyone found or lost family member or what not, shoot me a pm and I'll assist :thumb:
              I never understood how bondsman make money. So you pay somebody's bail and they pay you back plus a fee or something? But then if they skip out and don't show up for court you're responsible to pay the full bond amount?

Comment

Rado can you help me find myself?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                  I never understood how bondsman make money. So you pay somebody's bail and they pay you back plus a fee or something? But then if they skip out and don't show up for court you're responsible to pay the full bond amount?
                  We can charge anywhere from 10-20% of your total bond as my fee. Then I put up the rest for you to be free. If you don't show to court, either myself or we hire a bounty Hunter to get you, they also have a fee.

I can tell you that I've never had to lose my bonds. Have we had people not show to court? Happens more than not, but it's the business we're in. We do have a certain time to make you show up.

The reason I went more corporate is because I make more money, I create more offices, etc...we've expanded due to me relocating.

This is why I always live in the city or within 20mns of a drive. I open office locations in the hubs as we call it.

It's a risky business, almost like playing poker. But stakes are high and money can be made.

What started off as a quick way to make money, well it's been my career since '99 and I've done very well and grateful for it.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                    Rado can you help me find myself?
                    Talk to me my son:D how can Ricky Ricardo help an aussie out

Comment

Working...
                    X