Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to tag a member in your post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to tag a member in your post?

So if i'm writing on a thread and mention a members name who might or might not already be participating in a thread, is there a way to tag there name so they get a notification? Just curious if this was possible

Hmm I'm not sure to be honest.

Comment

Because there is on some other board i use, Fb, Instagram, Twitter and shit like that. So there might be a way.

Comment

I'm sure someone knows. I know it's probably a feature if you use Tapatalk.

Comment

I thought if anyone posted on a thread you've posted on, you can get a notification on your email/phone? How do you think when you mention someone's name, ironically they post within minutes, especially if they don't agree with your post

Comment

Btw when you make a thread, it'll give you options to be notified when anyone posts, if that's what you're looking for.

Comment

No, lets say i saw an article and wanted to point something out about it to you, but you never posted in that thread. I was wondering if there is a way to alert you of it or tell you that I mentioned you in it.

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
                No, lets say i saw an article and wanted to point something out about it to you, but you never posted in that thread. I was wondering if there is a way to alert you of it or tell you that I mentioned you in it.
                Ohhhhh......yeah you can do that bro.

Or you could be like one of them fools who will post the persons name on the subject line. Lol

It's called a PM....:wave::grin:

Comment

"hey rado, check out bouncers thread on chicken legs. He is talking about you"

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
                    "hey rado, check out bouncers thread on chicken legs. He is talking about you"
                    Quick learner is strong with this fella

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                      Quick learner is strong with this fella

Whoopsies :retard::wave:

Comment

Working...
                      X