I'll fuck up anyone on this site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    To end this on a positive note. I think good old fashioned ball busting can be a good thing every once in awhile. Everyone gets so caught up in always being nice that it seems fake after awhile. Sometimes men should act like men.

We have a very high standard for ourselves and as soon as we find a weakness we rip on each other. You know what though... this makes me work harder! This makes me say to myself "I'll show them!" It's a great thing to hold yourself to a high standard!

I'm not saying every thread should be this way but let's not make this some terrible drama that ends up feeling very negative. At the end of the day it's just guys pushing each other to be better. That's how I see it anyway.
    All good nigg, you know me well:thumb:

We all talk shit and at times can get carried away, at the end of the day, we're still here like blood and I'm certain we'll always be there for one another.

Now in themeantime, I need to do some cardio
    ..dnas hand made me think I'm fat:D

Comment

No just need it cut, can't see it then!
      Why thank you fucking captain obvious :retard:

Comment

Why is it so hard to state the truth instead of sugar coating it? Even scrum in his nice way was hinting at the way the suit fit him. I'm not sugar coating, I'm telling it like it is.
        Isn't Rado the one who said he rather people not sugar coat things with him??? :)

I agree with Bouncer that if I saw Rado in a suit or even without a shirt on, I wouldn't think, "oh he is definitely using steroids" But that isn't a bad thing. You look good and healthy Rado! But I'll be honest, I would guess your age older than 41. Probably say late 40s...lol

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          I agree with Bouncer that if I saw Rado in a suit or even without a shirt on, I wouldn't think, "oh he is definitely using steroids"
          Then I've accomplished what I want others to think:thumb:
          Why would I want anyone to think I'm ON?

My look has no coorelation on my strength or athleticism.

Underneath that suit is that body in my avi

Comment

You wanna get beat down by a northerner in your own backyard country boy? :D

Comment

You wanna get beat down by a northerner in your own backyard country boy? :D
              really? bro..Id keep you at just enough distance to keep you chasing, your aggression would be your down fall....then your cardio lacking ass would be winded pretty quick, At that point I take out your knee or an ankle and your fucked..:rofl:

Comment

Working...
              X