No announcement yet.

Kimbo Slice dead at 42

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe you guys are still in denial about gear and heart disease. Testosterone especially effects the heart. I have said this time and time again. Anything that raises blood pressure and cholesterol will ultimately have a negative effect on the heart. How many bbders have died of heart disease and had heart surgery? Looking fit and healthy has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Comment

nobody denying it here...hes saying something is off. yes its most likely a contributor like high saturated fats diet, diuretic to cut weight and overall body weight. i've noticed that some steroid users abuse other drugs along with AAS. number of them are reckless. So drug abuse can and often goes hand in hand with AAS. you don't know if he had a coke habit like john jones. that's not good on the heart either LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
        Did you really post that? Fucking racist man. What is wrong with you?

Not necessarily man. Low dose of test to mimic trt doesn't shorten your life. In fact moderate to lose dosages will enhance your life. Getting carried away and living by the motto "More is better" will get you killed sooner.

On top of that Kimbo had a shit diet. That plus mega doses will kill you. Hell, he was probably drinking and partying every night. That's a recipe for disaster
        Does anyone have prove of that though? we will probably never know the answer

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
          Does anyone have prove of that though? we will probably never know the answer
          I've talked to my doctor about trt (I was trying to get honest answers out of him, not actually get on). He said he saw an improved quality of life with his overweight/obese clients. He said with diet, moderate exercise, and low dose trt, a lot of them start living a better life. Blood work start improving, organs start stressing less, and their cardiovascular system increased as well. A lot of them went from out of shape to becoming in good shape.

He did advise that trt is not for everyone and that if you don't have a good diet and didn't exercise, it temporarily worked in your favor before going downhill

Comment

Kimbo Slice dead at 42

Lol at all of you and the media. It's a known fact that high blood pressure and the heart attack/disease is the number one killer of blacks. Well...besides the gang violence. Lol.
            Here is couple of little quotes from web md, and the link.

"Before age 50, African-Americans' heart failure rate is 20 times higher than that of whites, "

" Three-fourths of African-Americans who develop heart failure have high blood pressure by age 40."

http://www.m.webmd.com/heart-disease...-heart-disease

Comment

this article kinda ties into the debate. check it out if you have a few minutes. good read.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...vascular-risks

Comment

Working...
              X