No announcement yet.

New to this forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously youre skeptical. Understable.. and the regimen I suggest for clients is based on individual goals and attributes. Anyways, I'm glad to be here and I hope to learn more about you folks as well

Comment

Originally posted by almightyalpha View Post
      Yes. I've prepped about 9 guys for local shows. Like I said, I've been studying AAS for a few years. I have had great success with clients through nutrition and training. I wouldn't lie about my lifestyle. And prep isn't that dangerous lol Only if you push the drugs hard. These guys are local. Not IFBB. So nutrition and training are number 1. No need for a gram of tren, 800mg EQ, 600mg test etc.. for a local. When you dip into the drugs hard, that's obviously where the danger comes in.
      so is it 9 guys or about 9 guys, confused....was one of them half the size as to why you said "about"? Curious.

And good posts btw

Comment

shutup rado. how many times have i trained this past 30 days.. "about 20 times". there is nothing unusual about saying "about" when you cant remember exactly.

i believe the guy. if he's full of shit he will expose himself soon enough. gotta give people a chance.

Comment

Haha No worries. I respect the criticism and the "hmmm". But don't worry, I'm a legit person. I have nothing to hide. I'm on other forums and I just wanted to expand throughout the forums and see who and what is out here.

Comment

Working...
          X