Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't watch if easily angered

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...42180219145157

Worst thing in the world is watching a bully have his way, fucker should be locked up forever

Not good for you to watch that kinda shit bro. If your anything like me your adrenaline gets pumping and you wanna help but guess what it's a video and your powerless. I make it a rule not to watch shit that will anger me because well.... you wouldn't like me when I'm angry. :D

Comment

Cops do this all the time. For every incident like this thats caught on camera, theres 10 more that arent.

Comment

Land of the free....

Comment

Yeah I shouldn't have watched that video.... Im getting all tingly right now, I can't stand punk ass cops like this nerd!

Comment

Yea that's fucked up. He needs his ass handed to him. Of course this didn't make the national news though that I have seen....wonder why?.....

Comment

Wow. Someone was having a bad day. Wondered what happened before the video to cause that cop to get all aggressive?

Regardless, there was no need for any of that. Words are just as powerful, especially if there is one person in the car

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                Yea that's fucked up. He needs his ass handed to him. Of course this didn't make the national news though that I have seen....wonder why?.....
                I do agree with you here. You never see a big deal made out of white people being abused by the cops.

Comment

Working...
                X