Joined a New Gym Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joined a New Gym Tonight

They opened a L.A. Fitness liie 3 mins from my house like a year ago. I have two memberships already, one is my main gym that is close to work. I normally go before work. But thats getting old and I wanted to start going in the evening. But after coming home from work I havent felt like going all the way back to the gym. So I decided to go check out this L.A. Fitness.

Ended up spending $800 !!! He sucked me into this whole "Buy two years get one year free." crap that I didnt even realize wasn't right until I got home. One year was $300 so two years should have been $600 for three years not $800???

My other gym membership are $15 a month total for both (one is completely free for veterans)

But this new place has a n8ce sauna and pools, shit i might even take a spin class....lol But dropping $800 at once on a gym membership was tough.

Yea that's crazy bro. I used to belong to la fitness in Jersey and Chicago. I paid $25 a month and I had full access to any club in country. Think it was $150 down at signing. Nice gym but you got hustled big time.

Current gym is $17.99 a month. No money down. No bells and whistles but it got everything you need to get jacked and it's clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Yea that's crazy bro. I used to belong to la fitness in Jersey and Chicago. I paid $25 a month and I had full access to any club in country. Think it was $150 down at signing. Nice gym but you got hustled big time.

Current gym is $17.99 a month. No money down. No bells and whistles but it got everything you need to get jacked and it's clean.
      Yeah Im gonna say something today. I think they pay a bunch of girls to stand around up front by the sales guy all sweaty and wearing yoga pants to distract people while they talk about money....lol

Comment

I can't stand gym memberships, they suck!

I'm still paying for 2 memberships, the box and lifetime gym.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          Yeah Im gonna say something today. I think they pay a bunch of girls to stand around up front by the sales guy all sweaty and wearing yoga pants to distract people while they talk about money....lol
          Frank look at this. Email I got from them about 3 weeks ago. Show this to them.

Why you having to pay all this upfront? Why not small fee per month?

Comment

32.99 time 36 monhts is $1187.64 so 800 for 3yrs is a good deal

I would have done the same

Comment

yea good point. i didn't even look to see what it added up to. 2nd time in a few days i really have no argument for you rado. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                yea good point. i didn't even look to see what it added up to. 2nd time in a few days i really have no argument for you rado. :D
                I think all drugs you've increased has had a tremendous effect on your brain cells, that's no bro science there homie. ...proof is there:thumb:

Comment

Yeah they offered me the $32 a month too. I did save alot by paying for 3 years all at once but I thought it should have been cheaper still. Oh well.... Now gotta get some new gym shows. Cant go in a new gym looking like a scrub....lol (First impressions)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

no no no frank, i fear for your mindset at the moment.

i'm not advocating looking like a scrub but you certainly don't sound like you have a dorian/ronnie type attitude either. if i didn't know better I might be tempted to question whether you are slipping from alpha to beta. :D

Comment

Fuck looking or impressing at the gym. I'm all about fashion and clothing but when I'm at the gym, I fucking wear scrubs type clothing....unless I'm running which then I wear compression clothing and I look like a million bucks:D

Comment

I love the men and women who don't look like they've ever been to a gym who spend tons of money on the latest workout gear. It's like who you trying to kid? "Hey guys my outfit says I workout but my body says cream cakes and noodles"..

Comment

I only wanted a new pair of shoes fellas....lol

I wear a mailman outfit 98% of the time. I dont go out, my wife and kids spend up all my money on their new clothes and whatever else. My only form of anything for myself is the gym. I really dont care what anybody thinks of me but I do like a new pair of shoes once every few years.....lol

Comment

Newman!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                              I only wanted a new pair of shoes fellas....lol

I wear a mailman outfit 98% of the time. I dont go out, my wife and kids spend up all my money on their new clothes and whatever else. My only form of anything for myself is the gym. I really dont care what anybody thinks of me but I do like a new pair of shoes once every few years.....lol
                              Here is what I use, ON running shoes:thumb:

https://www.on-running.com/en-us/

Liken them so much I got a few pair:D
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X