Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are they?

Mafia, cosanostra, Hells Angels etc

All these groups that profit off people's fear and say they are for the people.

well do something about isis in your country

I think your vision of what these groups represent is formed by Hollywood.

For the people. LoL

Comment

They claim

Comment

Just like everybody else..... ALL TALK

All these hillbillies want to stock up on assault rifles and ammo but they arent ever gonna take any action. ALL TALK

They all just sit back and hope somebody else does something.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
          They claim
          Do they? Who exactly? Did the philly mob boss hold a press conference that I'm not aware of? lol.

Your thinking about someone like Al Capone who donated money to schools and had soup kitchens for the poor. This is not about being "for the people". This is about power and getting the public behind you. They dont give 2 fucks about the "people". They will just as soon leave you in the gutter with a hole in your head.

I have to believe you're referencing the Orlando shootings when you speak of "ISIS in our country". Lets say the Mob or a motor cycle gang wanted to help. How exactly do you go after ISIS when a guy like the Orlando shooter made no mention of ISIS until right before he died? It's not like he drove around with a black flag letting people know.

Comment

Mafia Organizations Are More Dangerous Than Terrorist Groups - NYTimes.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Do they? Who exactly? Did the philly mob boss hold a press conference that I'm not aware of? lol.

Your thinking about someone like Al Capone who donated money to schools and had soup kitchens for the poor. This is not about being "for the people". This is about power and getting the public behind you. They dont give 2 fucks about the "people". They will just as soon leave you in the gutter with a hole in your head.

I have to believe you're referencing the Orlando shootings when you speak of "ISIS in our country". Lets say the Mob or a motor cycle gang wanted to help. How exactly do you go after ISIS when a guy like the Orlando shooter made no mention of ISIS until right before he died? It's not like he drove around with a black flag letting people know.
              If the terrist impacts there profits you bet your ass they would do something. They are more likely to run a anti-terrorism scam to rob people and not follow through.

Comment

Imagine John Gotti in Syria with his business suit. Lmfao. Isis would be like Da FUQ!?

Comment

Imagine John Gotti in Syria with his business suit. Lmfao. Isis would be like Da FUQ!?

Comment

LOL!

Comment

Working...
                    X