• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Redback Has Become...

And beast, rocket, chadd, etc....

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      And beast, rocket, chadd, etc....
      Don't be throwing me into that category! I haven't been to the gym in 3 months and still look better than you do in your avatar! :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        Don't be throwing me into that category! I haven't been to the gym in 3 months and still look better than you do in your avatar! :grin:
        Please bro...those meds you take for the heart has you delusional :D

Post up pic then :thumb::wave:

Comment

yea chadd keeps talking about how he looks exactly the same as on cycle and lifting and hasn't lost anything. i highly doubt that. sometimes we tell ourselves something to feel better. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            yea chadd keeps talking about how he looks exactly the same as on cycle and lifting and hasn't lost anything. i highly doubt that. sometimes we tell ourselves something to feel better. lol
            :agreed:

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Ha! don't look like I'm on cycle. Never said that. It's night and day form when I'm on cycle to off cycle. I did say that I look the same as when I'm off cycle. A couple weeks ago I noticed that I'm not as tight in my core but overall impressed I don't look worse. Nothing to brag about for sure but either is Rado on cycle.

Comment

Ha! don't look like I'm on cycle. Never said that. It's night and day form when I'm on cycle to off cycle. I did say that I look the same as when I'm off cycle. A couple weeks ago I noticed that I'm not as tight in my core but overall impressed I don't look worse. Nothing to brag about for sure but either is Rado on cycle.
                Ahem

What flavor you sippin brah? Because it sure does smell like shit you're talking..is it poopy flavor?

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                  Ahem

What flavor you sippin brah? Because it sure does smell like shit you're talking..is it poopy flavor?
                  You've been trying to knock on everyone since Daddy Bouncer put you in your place the other day.

Comment

^ you know I'm bustin your balls. I'll post a pic up of myself. I posted one after being off for 2 years. Still have crazy leaner forearms than dana!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                      You've been trying to knock on everyone since Daddy Bouncer put you in your place the other day.
                      hahaha :rofl:

Comment

^ you know I'm bustin your balls. I'll post a pic up of myself. I posted one after being off for 2 years. Still have crazy leaner forearms than dana!
                        I know bro all good...:D love the ball busitng

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                          Oh shut up already. Loosen the fuck up and for once get that stick out of your anus....post a pic or stfu and go lift

Comment

Working...
                          X