Westworld - HBO Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westworld - HBO Series

Finally HBO is getting this done, was supposed to start last winter..Looks like its gonna kick off this fall...should be good!! First trailer released is in link.:thumb:

Westworld: First trailer airs | EW.com

Never heard of it but looks interesting.

Comment

Westworld is the most promising new science fiction series of the season | Ars Technica

Comment

Started last night// a little slow... seems like they were getting the stage set as it seems a glitch is starting to take over the robots...I think its gonna be good..

Comment

ill check it out simply because ed harris is in. one of my favorite actors. he was bad ass in the rock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR4I_eC9Dk4

Comment

movie would have been great without that faggot nickolas cage.

opening scene gives me chills..

watch this rip..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4O5LccxCDo

Comment

Started watching this last night. So far so good.

Comment

yea ya gotta pay attention..it gets a little deep..pretty cool it seems the robots are starting to think for themselves at this point....getting good

Comment

I think Anthony Hopkins is doing shit on purpose to fuck shit up.

Comment

rip dont you wish you lived out west? tell me the landscape in the show isnt epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      rip dont you wish you lived out west? tell me the landscape in the show isnt epic.
                      Oh I love it out there..But I just gotta be on the coast...:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                        Oh I love it out there..But I just gotta be on the coast...:thumb:
                        Umm brother you're from the south so I'll go easy on you. Guess what man there is an entire other coast over here in the West! Can you imagine! Its a real ocean and everything!!

Comment

Damn rip you see the latest episode? Crazy shit. Had no idea he wasn't human.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            Damn rip you see the latest episode? Crazy shit. Had no idea he wasn't human.
                            ***Spoiler***

Holy fuck. I kept thinking the main guy (Hopkins) was some sort of human/host hybrid. They surprised me with that twist.

Comment

Hell they may all be. Arnold may be the only human.

Comment

Working...
                              X