No announcement yet.

Westworld - HBO Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep...never seen it comming...this is better each week!!

Comment

Holy fuck this is a good show....so what the hell is this new group showing up at the end with the horns n shit... And the black hooker chick is starting to take charge..talk about a new chapter coming in.. only 2 episodes left..

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        Holy fuck this is a good show....so what the hell is this new group showing up at the end with the horns n shit... And the black hooker chick is starting to take charge..talk about a new chapter coming in.. only 2 episodes left..
        You just got jungle fever you old pervert. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          You just got jungle fever you old pervert. :D

LMAO... yea I hear ya bro..that girl got nipples from hell!:thumb:

Comment

I'm gonna have to start the season over from the start. I'm lost as hell....lol I fell asleep here and there during a couple episodes. Did you guys know this show is based off a old movie? I have the remote control that you speak into when you want to find a show and it pulled up the old movie as well as the the new series.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
              I'm gonna have to start the season over from the start. I'm lost as hell....lol I fell asleep here and there during a couple episodes. Did you guys know this show is based off a old movie? I have the remote control that you speak into when you want to find a show and it pulled up the old movie as well as the the new series.
              yes I saw the movie when I was a kid...:thumb:

Comment

HOLY SHIT>>WHAT A TWIST!!!!

Comment

Great ending for season 1... Looking fwd to next year

Comment

im not sure there will be a second season. seems like they summed everything up in the last episode.

Comment

Spoiler*****

I'm thinking if there is a season 2 Dr Ford was either a host when he got killed or he created a host to take over as himself like he did Arnold/Bernard.

Comment

Season two is confirmed to premiere sometime in 2018......

Long ass wait.

Comment

Shit, didn't realize season 2 had already started. Got something to watch now!

Comment

Bori if you haven't watched season 1 you a dumb fuck

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              Bori if you haven't watched season 1 you a dumb fuck
                              Never heard of her

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

damn season 2 episode 1 has started out brutal. best series on tv right now.

for anyone that dont have hbo.. Watch Westworld Full Tvshow |Westworld Latest Episode | m4ufree

in the link above just click the episode you want to watch. will load with only 1 popup. screenshot below for noobs or old timers who cant figure it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X