Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant make this shit up....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Two sisters charged after brawl at Whitehaven IHOP - WMC Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

South

Comment

Janika and Shanika omfg....who the fuck comes up with those names wow

Comment

What a shock. 2 fat nasty looking ghetto black bitches. I honestly thought in my head that's what I would see before I clicked on the link...behold I was correct.lol

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          Janika and Shanika omfg....who the fuck comes up with those names wow
          HOOKED ON PHONICS :grin:

Comment

Could you imagine white folks naming their kids like this? !

When I see or hear these names, it's very hard not to laugh a bit, sorry but it's fucking just pure stupidity and ignorance IMO when you name a child those types of names....I could never take anyone seriously with a name like this

And I've dealt with many type names like these with qhat I do for a living, sad but true.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
              HOOKED ON PHONICS :grin:
              They need to be hooked on a fucking education is what they need. Fuking sake

Comment

Some of my favorite names:
                La-a pronounced ladasha

I had one the other day that had two (') in the fucking name. Not sure how to say '.

Comment

Lmao turbo. Ahahaha ladasha. Holy fuck

It's like the parents purposely try to make it harder for their children to be taken seriously in life.

Comment

One of my faves is "Plaxico". Plaxico Burress from the steelers...who the fuck came up with that one?lol. I also find it amusing when french surnames are added in an attempt to make the individual sound more special...LeBron, LaDanian, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                      One of my faves is "Plaxico". Plaxico Burress from the steelers...who the fuck came up with that one?lol. I also find it amusing when french surnames are added in an attempt to make the individual sound more special...LeBron, LaDanian, etc.
                      And here is the result... :D

Comment

Working...
                      X