Power outage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power outage

it is coming for me . I will be gone soon , you guys think Terroists or Hackers just fuggin off

its your new hair dryer

Comment

Whats going on???

Comment

Originally posted by pudgy
        its your new hair dryer
        :rofl:

Comment

Looks like it is coming from one power plant in NY but it's affecting the "power grid" which was intended to prevent major power outages like this.

Grrrrrrrrrrr...my friends are not getting on their planes tonight. :bawl: :bawl:

Comment

Originally posted by rude
            Whats going on???
            turn on MSNBC, power is out in NYC, Toronto, Detriot, and clevland.

Comment

http://www.cnn.com/

Comment

That is crazy. I wish my power went off. My assistant walking by and flipping off my light in my office only fools me for 3 seconds at a time.

Comment

I have this puter hooked to a power pack thank christ or Id be going out of miy mind now...at about 10 after 4 everything just went dead...the city is a fuckin nightmare right now...and its only gonna get more fun...oh and it just happens to be about 95 out today, just to add to it

Comment

Sucks to be ya'll:)

Comment

We don't have electricity up heau in Montana:)

Comment

Re: Power outage

Originally posted by teekahty
                        it is coming for me . I will be gone soon , you guys think Terroists or Hackers just fuggin off
                        They said they don't think it's terrorist related. Hope you won't gone for too long teek. I still owe you a :kiss:

Comment

I'm feelin for ya, Doom. NYC in the summer is way worse than FL!

Here's an idea...catch a boat and come down here for the weekend. :)

Comment

im in jersey, good thing im in southern jersey. you guys would be sad if i was gone huh. i bet sana has no power. hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                              turn on MSNBC, power is out in NYC, Toronto, Detriot, and clevland.
                              I've been watchin MSNBC and see some planes are still takin off from NYC. Natty should be in the air as of 5:05 from Syracuse on Delta...how can I find out if they're flying out of there? His cell co. isn't putting calls through. Got a website for me?

Nicole got into a brawl with security about her body jewelry, so she's lookin for another flight now. LOL Gotta love crazy ass women!

Comment

Working...
                              X