The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead

Starts tonight! I'm pretty pumped....lol There aren't many shows I actually look forward to them coming back on tv! The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and football season!!

Any walking dead fans here?

Yup looking forward to it as well. Can't wait to see who got chosen

Comment

I have a feeling they aren't going to expose that in the first episode. I hope I'm wrong....lol My guess is Daryl.

Comment

No way it's Darryl. Hopefully it's the Asian kid. Lol

Comment

And yes, walking dead is a great fucken show. Lot of people think it's just a zombi show which why it took me so long to watch it. Thought is was just lame zombie shit. But the way they tell the stories and the way they make you care for the characters is just top notch.

Comment

What a great start to this new season. Negan by far is now one of my favorite villain's. What a badass guy!

Comment

I don't think I've watched an episode of frustration so bad since Trinity killed Dexters wife Rita. I demand revenge! That Neagan character gets in their heads like no other.

Comment

Great episode, pretty graphic for streamline tv. Had a feeling there would be more than one character that would meet Lucille.

Comment

*spoiler*

Man when the eye was popping out of Glenn when he was trying to talk to Maggie I almost shed a tear. God damn I can't wait to see that neagan faggot get his

Comment

Is it just me or did it seem like there were more commercials than actually show?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                      Is it just me or did it seem like there were more commercials than actually show?
                      I watch it online sites without commercials. But the running time was the standard 45 min so that's normal for an hour long show

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        I watch it online sites without commercials. But the running time was the standard 45 min so that's normal for an hour long show
                        Do you watch it on your tv?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                          Do you watch it on your tv?
                          Yea, got a lap top connected via HDMI and a USB remote control/mouse/keyboard to control it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            Yea, got a lap top connected via HDMI and a USB remote control/mouse/keyboard to control it all.
                            Still have your sound system?

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                              Still have your sound system?
                              Nah got rid of all that shit during the move.

Comment

Working...
                              X