Trump's Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's Team

I'm not a political expert by any means but does this seem normal??? His kids are going to help him transition??? This is gonna get very interesting....

A disaster top to bottom. The incompetent and the diabolically evil, all together.

Trump claimed he's going to drain the swamp. All he has done is to populate it with scarier monsters.

Comment

Not to mention that the putative operators of the "blind trust" that's supposedly going to run his business are now back on his transition team. So, instead of having a firewall between his governmental role and his personal business as it should be, the two are completely intertwined.

This is ridiculous.

Comment

I support Ivanka. :D

Comment

Frank, I think you are worrying about nothing, bro. I mean, it is perfectly normal to give governmental power to your grown sons!

Comment

I'm just waiting to see how many conflicts of interest issues crop up during this presidency, with his kids running his business, and apparently having a hand in the administration.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ess?CMP=twt_gu

Comment

I just can't understand in 2016 why trumps boys still use so much dam hair jell. lmao

Comment

Working...
              X