Lemon tree...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemon tree...

Got some good lemons this year. They are almost ripe n ready for picking..oh...by the way...I don't have them little girl hands like Dana....those are big lemons..:grin:

Looks good but is it organic.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
      Looks good but is it organic.
      Yea I didn't run any cycles on the lemon tree:rofl:

Comment

Lol.
        Squeeze me baby, till the juice runs down my leg.
        The way you squeeze my lemon, I'm gonna fall right out of bed.

Comment

didn't realize you had lemons in Georgia. thought it got cold too early in the fall for them. guess not.

All the citrus trees around here are full of lemons, limes etc..
          I got a citrus tree on my balcony. Only problem is because the direction my balcony faces it gets suns all summer but early fall when the fruit starts to grow the sun stops hitting the tree. Pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            didn't realize you had lemons in Georgia. thought it got cold too early in the fall for them. guess not.

All the citrus trees around here are full of lemons, limes etc..
            I got a citrus tree on my balcony. Only problem is because the direction my balcony faces it gets suns all summer but early fall when the fruit starts to grow the sun stops hitting the tree. Pisses me off.
            Yea we are about as far north as they can do well. I have to ensure I cover the tree with burlap if we ever have a frost. But its doing real well.:thumb: I wasn't sure it would survive here.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
              Got some good lemons this year. They are almost ripe n ready for picking..oh...by the way...I don't have them little girl hands like Dana....those are big lemons..:grin:

These have got to be the first lemons I've seen growing in Ga.
              Very nice!!

Comment

Working...
              X