X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's cold!!!!

I love it :D
    Attached Files

You don't know cold fella. The actual high this Sunday in Chicago is -2 with a windchill of -20. That's a cold that will freeze your soul.

12 degrees at 7am.. pssh that's a summer day in Chicago.

52 and sunny here in the golden state. Eat shit Ricky. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      You don't know cold fella. The actual high this Sunday in Chicago is -2 with a windchill of -20. That's a cold that will freeze your soul.

12 degrees at 7am.. pssh that's a summer day in Chicago.

52 and sunny here in the golden state. Eat shit Ricky. :D
      Lol ok I don't know cold. My mother called me this morning telling me how much i loved how cold it gets and told me it's fucking nasty there :thumb:

Let me tell you this, Chicago has yet to see the weather I grew up with in the 80s....ill be there on wed

Comment

cold in NYC

chicago was hit first

Comment

Well its 66 f in savannah Georgia today. lol

Comment

winter wonderland for us

Comment

Shits so fucked over here. Yesterday I was outside working in 8 degree weather, max got up to like 21. Freezing rain over night caused massive traffic issues. Today it got up to 62 and has been a freaking monsoon of rain, tomorrow back down to the 20s-30s. This is how you get sick right here.

Comment

How are the roads where you guys are? Do they salt the crap out of them? They don't use any salt over here and we had an ice storm on Wednesday. Pretty much shut down the city. People abandoning their cars in the middle of the road. It took school buses till 10pm in some places to get the kids home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  How are the roads where you guys are? Do they salt the crap out of them? They don't use any salt over here and we had an ice storm on Wednesday. Pretty much shut down the city. People abandoning their cars in the middle of the road. It took school buses till 10pm in some places to get the kids home.
                  Ice is the worst.

Comment

They salt the shit out of the roads over here. Pretty quick to get on it. A lot of times they even pre treat the roads with some kind of liquid shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                      Ice is the worst.
                      Black ice:noo:

Comment

And today we hit 60:retard:

Comment

got down to about 40 last night. ive become a fair weather cali faggot already cause i was fucken freezing.

Comment

It's amazing how fast one gets used to the temperature. I remember March days in Illinois when the temperature would finally go above freezing and everyone would be out in Tshirts and shorts.

Comment

It's too cold, I hate it. Last Friday the high was 19 degrees. Fuck that! Had an ice storm hit overnight into Saturday and there was a 55 car pile up with a full tanker flipping and exploding on 95 in Baltimore. Then yesterday it was 67, I don't understand what's going on

Comment

Working...
                              X