Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German prosecutors release suspected Christmas market attacker

German prosecutors release suspected Christmas market attacker | Reuters

Germany better get it's fucken shit together and get these fuckers.

Right or wrong, this will eventually lead to mass deportation and halted immigration of certain groups of people. That may sound like madness now but a few years ago Trump being elected or Brexit would have sounded like madness.. The world is changing.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=53e_-D7KKoQ

Comment

Imagine how fast Hitler would have sorted that shit out

Comment

i will say this...

the argument of "rise above" or "fight them with love and tolerance" is not working.

Comment

Can anyone really blame people who live in the Western world for not wanting refugees or immigrates from the middle east in their country?

Also I find it suspicious that Dana liked my post so as to blend in and not cause suspicion. What info do you have on this attack Dana!? Whats the word at the mosque fuck face?

Comment

I want then all out of the UK. I also want us the fuck out of anything in the middle east.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
              I want then all out of the UK. I also want us the fuck out of anything in the middle east.

I'm fairly certain that if the West gets out of the Middle East, this kind of stuff will stop. But we can't seem to do so.

Check this article out.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...will-haunt-us/

West has lost control? When will the West learn that we are not colonial powers in the 19th century any more. If we insist on behaving like one, we've got to be for the natives to get restless every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Also I find it suspicious that Dana liked my post so as to blend in and not cause suspicion. What info do you have on this attack Dana!? Whats the word at the mosque fuck face?
                Lmao. I haven't been to a Mosque in over 3 years.

I find it utterly upsetting that they released that fucker. I would have kept him and tortured the fucker for a few days

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                  Lmao. I haven't been to a Mosque in over 3 years.

I find it utterly upsetting that they released that fucker. I would have kept him and tortured the fucker for a few days
                  he had nothing to do with it dipshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    he had nothing to do with it dipshit.
                    I don't believe that. Something doesn't sit right

Comment

Anis Amri pulled out a gun in Milan and was shot dead.

Berlin attacker Anis Amri killed in Milan - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38415287

Comment

Working...
                      X