Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Markus Ruhl pic

From his instagram, his wife and his daughter. He is still massive

He's planning on making a comeback and eating the baby as protein.

Comment

Looks good war horse

Comment

This pic was back in 2011, i was walking at 210lbs and being 5'8"...made me look like a twig lol

Surprised he has not had a heart attack. I remember posting about this day and how he looked up close and personal. His skin was rough, like crocodile skin, just nasty. He was a tad purple on the lips and neck area, breathing heavy. etc...
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          This pic was back in 2011, i was walking at 210lbs and being 5'8"...made me look like a twig lol

Surprised he has not had a heart attack. I remember posting about this day and how he looked up close and personal. His skin was rough, like crocodile skin, just nasty. He was a tad purple on the lips and neck area, breathing heavy. etc...
          Damn he was a big mofo!

Comment

Holy hell! No offense man, but it looks like you don't even lift compared to him. He truly had unreal size back then. His bicep is the size of your head, and his medial deltoid is the size of your torso lol

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
              Holy hell! No offense man, but it looks like you don't even lift compared to him. He truly had unreal size back then. His bicep is the size of your head, and his medial deltoid is the size of your torso lol
              No offense taken bro. I like you and all, but sometimes you truly say some stupid shit, and I'm by no means being a dick here. How do you look? :) come on dude.

Yes he was massive, I had even posted that I've never seen anyone THAT LARGE, NEVER.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                Damn he was a big mofo!
                and still is:panic:

Comment

No offense taken bro. I like you and all, but sometimes you truly say some stupid shit, and I'm by no means being a dick here. How do you look? :) come on dude.

Yes he was massive, I had even posted that I've never seen anyone THAT LARGE, NEVER.
                  I hope you know everything I said in my post was a joke. Clearly you have size, definition, and conditioning. It's just hilarious, you put a freak next to you and all of a sudden your hard work just flew out the window.

How do I look? Tiny and fat. Not big enough nor lean enough. However, you have me stand next to some of my friends and clients, it's like that picture of you and Markus Ruhl you posted.

Comment

I hope you know everything I said in my post was a joke. Clearly you have size, definition, and conditioning. It's just hilarious, you put a freak next to you and all of a sudden your hard work just flew out the window.

How do I look? Tiny and fat. Not big enough nor lean enough. However, you have me stand next to some of my friends and clients, it's like that picture of you and Markus Ruhl you posted.
                    I know bro, it's all good....I would of said the same in front of you, we're good brother;)

I'm serious, I was completely taken back bro, like seriously. I don't like taking pics with celebs or people like them. But when I saw him, I was like....Bro, take this pic please!!!!:D:panic::panic:

Comment

I know bro, it's all good....I would of said the same in front of you, we're good brother;)

I'm serious, I was completely taken back bro, like seriously. I don't like taking pics with celebs or people like them. But when I saw him, I was like....Bro, take this pic please!!!!:D:panic::panic:

Comment

come on bro, no need to get all

Comment

damn rado, you make markus ruhl look like he is a really tall guy! :D

imagine how you'd look next to him now at your current 175lbs?

:D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            damn rado, you make markus ruhl look like he is a really tall guy! :D

imagine how you'd look next to him now at your current 175lbs?

:D
                            Ha ha

Comment

Working...
                            X