Got rid of one Jeep and went back to Mercedes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got rid of one Jeep and went back to Mercedes

It's been almost a month since I bought a new GLE350. Got rid of one jeep(we had 2 of them). We got rid of the Summit one(V8).

She had a years left on the lease and I have been missing my Mercedes. So we got rid of hers and now she drives my Jeep that I recently got and I took the GLE350.

I'll take some pics today to post. Got it with just about everything, the sticker was $69K. I'm just a Benz kind of guy and IMO, just nothing compares to safety and quality with Mercedes.

and yes, another lease.

pics coming soon from the test drive and dealership parking lot never to be seen again. :D

Comment

:whistle

it's been a month and put 2K miles on it and averaging is mediocre considering the car. But couldn't be happier
      Attached Files

Comment

:whistle

:)
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          pics coming soon from the test drive and dealership parking lot never to be seen again. :D
          longest TD ever :slap:

Comment

Nice Benz man. Gorgeous! Enjoy it

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
              Nice Benz man. Gorgeous! Enjoy it
              thanks man...didn't think i'd miss the brand that much, but happy im back. the safety and tech on this car is what made me honestly get this SUV, i wanted a sedan. and it was a really nice discount since it's a '16....

Comment

Its a super nice SUV I have no doubt. I sure as hell wouldn't turn one down if I was offered one.

With that said, I'm not sure if it's the color or the shape or the combo but it looks like the type of SUV you'd expect a mom to drive her kids around or pick up the groceries. In other words it looks a bit feminine IMO.

I know the Merc is nicer but looks wise this kills it IMO. The Cherokee looks like it has high test levels. Merc looks a bit high estro. :D

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                  It's been almost a month since I bought a new GLE350. Got rid of one jeep(we had 2 of them). We got rid of the Summit one(V8).

She had a years left on the lease and I have been missing my Mercedes. So we got rid of hers and now she drives my Jeep that I recently got and I took the GLE350.

I'll take some pics today to post. Got it with just about everything, the sticker was $69K. I'm just a Benz kind of guy and IMO, just nothing compares to safety and quality with Mercedes.

and yes, another lease.
                  You are so fucking full of shit and it's obvious that you don't know shit about cars. :lmao:

Jeep Grand Cherokee and the Mercedes ML350 now currently called GLE 350 are identical vehicles under the skin. Lol.
                  When Mercedes owned Chrysler they used the ML chassis for the re designed WK2 which is the internal name for the Jeep Grand Cherokee so you basically traded the exact driving two vehicles for another. Lol lol.

And I bet in the process you lost your ass because you got fucked when you made the deal (we all know it from your Jeep post) so you sinked about 9 grand to your new Benz and you probably paying $1200 a month for car that's costs $650 a month. :rofl:

Comment

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeep..._Cherokee_(WK2)

Jeep (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles)
                    Production 2010–present
                    Model years 2011–present
                    Assembly Detroit, Michigan, United States
                    Valencia, Venezuela (Carabobo Assembly)
                    Cairo, Egypt (AAV)
                    Designer Mark Allen[1]
                    Body and chassis
                    Related Dodge Durango
                    Mercedes-Benz M-Class
                    Mercedes-Benz R-Class
                    Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
                    Powertrain
                    Engine 3.6 L Pentastar V6
                    5.7 L Hemi V8
                    6.4 L Hemi V8 (SRT-8)
                    3.0 L VM Motori A 630 DOHC V6 diesel

Comment

Lol damn Beast. That was harsh

Comment

Nice station wagon bro, congrats, didn't see estrogen as one of the options on the sheet. Was it included or did you have to pay extra?

Comment

Originally posted by Erod13 View Post
                          Nice station wagon bro, congrats, didn't see estrogen as one of the options on the sheet. Was it included or did you have to pay extra?
                          :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                          X