Scrum you might know the answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrum you might know the answer

What's the psychology behind a girl changing her appearance after a break up? My ex cut her hair, started wearing her glasses and told me she's starting her diet on Monday to try and lose 10 lbs. She's already kinda skinny so idk what her deal is.

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
    What's the psychology behind a girl changing her appearance after a break up? My ex cut her hair, started wearing her glasses and told me she's starting her diet on Monday to try and lose 10 lbs. She's already kinda skinny so idk what her deal is.
    To piss you off or to give you this thought exactly. Not sure why you worry about women so much bro.

This type of behavior shows insecurities,love you man....but you'll get better as you get older.

Move on.....

Comment

Great question for our engineering department.....

Why are you still talking to her? Rookie mistake number 1.

Was this your first serious girlfriend? Take your virginity? First love? Either way, just try to get over it. Stop talking to her immediately. Learn and grow from this.

Comment

Usually this occurs when the ex-boyfriend's penis is below average size.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
          Great question for our engineering department.....

Why are you still talking to her? Rookie mistake number 1.

Was this your first serious girlfriend? Take your virginity? First love? Either way, just try to get over it. Stop talking to her immediately. Learn and grow from this.
          No to all of the above questions. It just sucks because no girl I've been with before was this sexually open minded she was a freak down for anything (rough sex, choking, wanted to do anal, etc. Lol). So letting her go hurts more because other girls wouldn't even do head man. Plus she was pretty damn hot oh well. It's done your right I shouldn't be talking to her but what if she wants to keep me around just for sex or is it not worth it due to feelings still?

Comment

No to all of the above questions. It just sucks because no girl I've been with before was this sexually open minded she was a freak down for anything (rough sex, choking, wanted to do anal, etc. Lol). So letting her go hurts more because other girls wouldn't even do head man. Plus she was pretty damn hot oh well. It's done your right I shouldn't be talking to her but what if she wants to keep me around just for sex or is it not worth it due to feelings still?
            No sex. You are too emotionally invested. Move on. Don't talk to her. Get rid of the attachment.

If she hits you up in 4 months and wants to fuck..go for it as long as you are completely over the idea of having her in a relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
              No sex. You are too emotionally invested. Move on. Don't talk to her. Get rid of the attachment.

If she hits you up in 4 months and wants to fuck..go for it as long as you are completely over the idea of having her in a relationship.
              She was texting me last night guess I won't respond to any further texts from her but I won't block her number.

Comment

Last text convo. Lol.
                Attached Files

Comment

Christ almighty traps. Move on, grow up, and start tapping that ass. The sex can be great man, just learn to not get caught up.

My ex and I broke up 2yrs ago and I'm still hitting it without any emotional connection.

The beginning of 2016, my ex and I went on a sexcapade weekend out of town. Ate, drank, and just spent the weekend having sex. That Sunday, I had a date lined up with this girl and went on that as my ex kept hitting me up asking what I was doing and who I was seeing. I told her I went on this date with a girl in med school. Needless to say, my ex wasn't happy.

Moral of the story, let go and have fun. Don't put that emotional stress and strain on your body. Once you meet the one, you'll know and everything will change

Comment

i think i speak for everyone here when i say, you are weird fucken person traps.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      i think i speak for everyone here when i say, you are weird fucken person traps.
                      Even my ex called me a dork lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X