looking for new job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for new job

i hate my new supervisor. he is fat and lazy and has poor hygiene. when he comes in his cloths reak of fried foods with greese stains on his uniform. and he makes me do all his work. he calls it delegation i call it his laziness. he also does not wash his hands after taking care of his business in the b room. i had to go so i had the misfortune of going in after him. the sink was bone dry the fat slob DIDNT wash his hands after wiping his ass!. this was the last straw! i put in job aps for every job i am qualified for even police officer. i will have to give up gear but its a small sacrifice to get away from jabba the hut. fat bastard he will have a heart attack soon but it may be 2 or more years before the bacon clogs those arteries. i like most people but this P.O.S. needs to go!

damn....very descriptive, jipped!!! I'm speechless!! :rofl:

Comment

yah, dont know what to say...lol

Comment

I hate fat people who think thier the shit, Ive had that too, I hate those smartasses:mad:

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
          I hate fat people who think thier the shit, Ive had that too, I hate those smartasses:mad:

beat their ass!!!!!!:angel:

Comment

You could have him killed....I think Ariflex will do it for a box of twinkies and a yoohoo.

Comment

hey jipped i'm starting to get the feeling that u might have a problem with your boss. next time try expressing how u really feel

Comment

Originally posted by edvedr
                hey jipped i'm starting to get the feeling that u might have a problem with your boss. next time try expressing how u really feel
                no my other boss is a fatass too, but he is clean and works his ass off. we are friends. but this new fat bacon eating unclean bastard needs to go!

auri i have those twinkies and 2 yoohoos for ya. the second is for me to drink as i watch you work! hell i will throw in some swiss cake rolls too. i dont want him killed just beaten with food while his mouth is taped shut. this would be the most cruel punishment.

Comment

Beaten with food?????If you throw in some oatmeal cream pies I gladly flog him with a deep fried turkey.

Comment

I'm so there!

I don't have to touch him though do I? Can I use a stick or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Auriflex
                      I'm so there!

I don't have to touch him though do I? Can I use a stick or something?
                      saturn you can come too! sounds like you know your way around poultry as a weapon i will share my yoohoo with you. but i want auri to do most of the beating. i just love seeing him smile. he is so happy when he is torturing.

Comment

Working...
                      X