X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullet proof foam...

this could be some amazing stuff!!!

This foam stops bullets cold and pulverizes them to dust | Fox News

What if the transgenders, Muslims, or extremist liberals get ahold of this stuff. How will we stop the threat?

scrum for example is becoming more radicalized by the day. i'll soon be attacked by a woman dressed as a fella while im trying to take a shit if he has his way. fucken left wing nut job. ;)

Comment

I am just way ahead of my time. I'm like the abolitionists of the 1850s. Your great grandkids will read about me in their history textbooks. People will say "this guy got it even though he was surrounded by a bunch of idiots." :)

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        I am just way ahead of my time. I'm like the abolitionists of the 1850s. Your great grandkids will read about me in their history textbooks.
        i like that we can agree and disagree while still being able to joke around. i think me and you agree about 75% of the time. i'm sorry that you're wrong the other 25%. :hibb:

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          What if the transgenders, Muslims, or extremist liberals get ahold of this stuff. How will we stop the threat?
          That's easy bro...target practice..just shoot them in the face..:D But this shit is gonna be amazing if its true..If I had big money to invest......I can see this shit paying off!!

Comment

Working...
          X