Trillian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trillian

My buddy just d/led this program for me..it makes your AIM, msn, and yahoo chat things together as 1...check it out..its pretty cool

I have been using it for a while now. I like it.

Comment

how long has it been out Saturn?

Comment

How can I get it Guys, I want it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gongshow
          how long has it been out Saturn?
          I have had it for windows for 5 months or so......I ran a version for linux over a year ago.

Comment

but what do i have to do or buy to have this, so i can combine all the people together.:confused:

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
              but what do i have to do or buy to have this, so i can combine all the people together.:confused:
              Just go to zdnet and do a search fot trillian. There is a free version that I'm using that you can download. It's real easy to set up.

Oh heck I'm feeling nice today here's the web site.

http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/trillian/index.html

Comment

Saturn, do you know how to set it up so I can just have one big group of buddies??? like combine my aim, and msn buddies on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by Gongshow
                  Saturn, do you know how to set it up so I can just have one big group of buddies??? like combine my aim, and msn buddies on the list?
                  Yes, right click on the name you want to move then go to mone to. You should get a drop down menu to select from. Or you can click on the + button and create a new group and move them to there with the previous method then delete the old groups you don't need. When you add a contact it should ask you which group to add them to. If you add someone in Y! or AIM Trillian will automatically import those contacts so I do all my changes in Trillian.

Comment

I cannot move a name with the offline folder on or something like that?

Comment

ok i got it now saturn...thanx!

Comment

Working...
                      X