Bitcoin to 500k by 2030

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    If you margin trade in BitMex. This is where all your money went too.. lol..

Manipulation @ its finest

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/a...mpression=true

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Short squeeze at it's finest! Too many dipshits shorting it was bound to happen.

The way it went down was indeed suspect though. Maintenance! Lol

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yup. Short at ath. Lol.. dipshits.. bitmex need to keep doing this to teach these fuckers a lesson. Not to gamble on money instead of investing in the actual coin

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• my pitbull was running around the house barking "shortz got reckd" "shortz got reckd" "shortz got reckd"...

Comment

• lmfao sorry lil bear.. go fuck yourself. :D

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMark...ekt_on_bitmex/

“Hi Bitmex User,

Get rekt.

Kind regards,

Bitmex”

Comment

• This is far bigger news and far more important than any ETF, this is the game changer. We may not see any movement short term but when this thing launches in November BTC is going to be fueled by a massive influx of institutional money. ICE will buy and cold store every single BTC for their clients.

(ICE NYSE) Crypto will be fully collateralized or pre-funded.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurre...t_the_digital/

Comment

• haha this is great. basically everytime CNBC tweets bearish it's time to buy, everytime they tweet bullish it's time to sell.

https://dailyhodl.com/2018/08/21/thi...-crypto-rally/

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  my pitbull was running around the house barking "shortz got reckd" "shortz got reckd" "shortz got reckd"...

Comment

• She looking fat. Put her on a diet u fat fuck

Comment

• Her head wider then your back pussy

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• china scared as hell of crypto. your not even allowed to talk about it now. haha. they are just making things worse for themselves.

https://www.trustnodes.com/2018/08/2...falls-6-dollar

Comment

• Anyone invested in traditional stock markets and worried about the short term better cash out now. "The longest bull market in history" is impressive and it's been a long run but the problems that caused 2008 are still there and are much worse now. You can only kick the can further down the road for so long. The housing market (just like last time) has declined the last few months. This is a red flag that couldn't be screaming any louder. You guys are at the peak of the mountain and there is only one direction to go.. It may be tomorrow, it may be 6 months but it's going to come down. Be careful. Bears are coming out of a 10 year hibernation and they are hungry..

Comment

• Niggaz need to stop shorting!!

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                              Niggaz need to stop shorting!!

shorts getting cocky because of low volume. but remember what happened towards the end of July and into august? there was no bull volume for weeks and then boom we shot right up to 8500 in a few days. i'm looking for the same thing to happen anywhere from now up into the starting days of sept. i think with the ETF shit out of the way for awhile and the market (so far) holding steady we have a bullish scenario in play. i'm not sure the bears have very much selling power left. bull run all the way into the end of Sept 30th ETF decision. that ETF will probably be delayed again and the market will have another correction. BUT. that will be the last time it will be delayed and it will be approved at the next date. IMO the SEC is waiting for Bakkt to be established to approve the physically backed real deal ETF. once that happens (mid November) it's going to be off to the races. it's going to be a more healthy bull run this time though. it's not gonna spike up in a single month like last time. its going to climb slow and steady from Nov 2018 and keep climbing something like $25-$50 dollars a day consistantly for months/years. that is the type of bull run we want. last nov/dec was extremely unhealthy for the market and the sorry fuckers who bought in at the top of that bubble have been paying for it every since.

novel over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                                Anyone invested in traditional stock markets and worried about the short term better cash out now. "The longest bull market in history" is impressive and it's been a long run but the problems that caused 2008 are still there and are much worse now. You can only kick the can further down the road for so long. The housing market (just like last time) has declined the last few months. This is a red flag that couldn't be screaming any louder. You guys are at the peak of the mountain and there is only one direction to go.. It may be tomorrow, it may be 6 months but it's going to come down. Be careful. Bears are coming out of a 10 year hibernation and they are hungry..
                                New-home sales sink to a 9-month low as housing market wobbles

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ne...les-2018-08-23

Comment

Working...
                                X