• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo3000
    replied
    Originally posted by Gods Son
    China is banning all cyber currency... Bitcoin is on its death bed
    News article please. And I think you are wrong about the death bed.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Turbo3000
    replied
    Insider trading and hackers. Not a good look this week.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    LoL

Leave a comment:

• Turbo3000
    replied
    Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
    Let it keep dropping more just buy on the dips. Just gonna buy .05 or .1 btc as it drops

What happens when a dip is permanent? You talk about Bitcoin as if the only direction is up. Be smart with the coins you have and don't forget they still have the potential to be worth absolutely nothing.

Leave a comment:

• TrapsBrah
    replied
    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    lol

Bitcoin drops big after dramatic gains ahead of futures launch

LONDON/NEW YORK (Reuters) - Bitcoin lost almost a fifth of its value in 10 hours on Friday, having surged more than 40 percent in the preceding 48 hours, sparking fears the market may be heading for a price collapse.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN1E20HS

Let it keep dropping more just buy on the dips. Just gonna buy .05 or .1 btc as it drops

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    lol

Bitcoin drops big after dramatic gains ahead of futures launch

LONDON/NEW YORK (Reuters) - Bitcoin lost almost a fifth of its value in 10 hours on Friday, having surged more than 40 percent in the preceding 48 hours, sparking fears the market may be heading for a price collapse.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN1E20HS

Leave a comment:

• TrapsBrah
    replied
    Unlike gold, Bitcoin is a construct of pure math. But exactly like gold and Picasso paintings, its value is driven by pure supply and demand. It is nothing like a pyramid scheme.

Bitcoin represents a completely level and fair playing field, because the economics of adoption and growth cannot be controlled by anyone. Math is eternal. It is certainly a lot more durable and trustworthy than governments. Bitcoin is the future of money. Yet, governments needn’t fear it. Gradually, governments are recognizing that widespread use of cryptocurrency presents a far bigger opportunity than a threat.

Ellery Davies co-chairs CRYPSA, produces The Bitcoin Event, edits A Wild Duck and is keynote at this year’s Digital Currency Summit in Johannesburg.

Leave a comment:

• TrapsBrah
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr I View Post
    No better than a ponzi or pyramid scheme

Don't touch it
    That's like saying gold and silver are schemes. Bitcoin is banking without banks. Your fiat system is the real pyramid scheme. Printing endless paper money and exchanging it in a primitive fashion.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Originally posted by M00chie69 View Post
    I'll quote myself here. Bitcoin is SOARING since Traps made this thread. Props to traps, he won.
    you could have said the same thing about the housing market in late 2006 before it all came tumbling down.

Leave a comment:

• Mr I
    replied
    No better than a ponzi or pyramid scheme

Don't touch it

Leave a comment:

• TrapsBrah
    replied
    Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
    He won? He made claims of millions of dollars. We are at 10k, let's not get crazy.
    I mentioned 10k several times and you were like no way. 500k+ is long term.

Leave a comment:

• TrapsBrah
    replied
    Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
    He won? He made claims of millions of dollars. We are at 10k, let's not get crazy.
    It's accelerating far faster than even I thought I fucked up by selling 1 btc at 7500. We broke 19k on coinbase today now price is down a bit. At this rate 100k next year seems like a possibility.

Leave a comment:

• Turbo3000
    replied
    I'll quote myself here. Bitcoin is SOARING since Traps made this thread. Props to traps, he won.

Leave a comment:

• Keiser
    replied
    Guys, you gotta admit that this is one of the very few things Traps has been right about. Reading through this thread from post #1 he has been right on the money concerning bitcoin. The skeptics look like fools right now. Doesn't mean that won't change in the future, the skeptics may come out on top but from this point right now October 21, 2017 Traps is on top as are those who believed in Bitcoin from day 1. It's made MANY people VERY rich.

I know a guy, his name is Trace Mayer (Look him up). I met him at a business/location independent entrepreneur event in Berlin back around 2011 time frame and he was big on bitcoin at that time and honestly I think it was less than a dollar or even less that 50 cents and he had stockpiled it. I thought the guy was a dork and kinda silly at the time. Last I hear this guy has his own private jet now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X