X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boricuarage79
    replied
    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    yea welcome to 4 days ago jackass. the market has already recovered from the FUD.
    You are missing the whole picture. Shut your hole and go beat the game

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    yea welcome to 4 days ago jackass. the market has already recovered from the FUD.

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    This is what cnbc does best!!

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    The 200 Day Moving Average on the daily chart is now the next major resistance currently at $8586. If we move past the white line it's an extremely bullish sign. Lets see how long we we stay under it. We may need to let the RSI cool off before we get another big push. Of course TA counts for nothing when big news or a whale comes along and pumps it.

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    Highly recommend if you puttin in large amounts

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    Xlm smashing these alts!!.. they are doing what xrp have been missing! And i hold both

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    Altcoins coming back strong!!... funny how bitcoin drops and now altcoins go up

Leave a comment:

• Keiser
    replied
    Well, I was targeting that surge to go up to 8700. I think it pulled back a bit due to the FCC meeting on the ETF potentially getting delayed. Also hoping the 8k holds.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    In a healthy correction right now. Let's hope it holds at $8000

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    The surge above $8,000 was definitely led by East Asia. Take a look at bitcoin volumes in Japanese Yen and Korean Won at the time of the surge (13:30 - 15:00 on the chart).

In contrast, USD volumes had only a small spike and USDT (tether) remained constant through the movement.

U.S ain't shit

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    Stellar XLM rockets into 70 new countries

Stellar have today been published a new partnership announcement that will see Stellar’s XLM currency become nationally available in over 70 countries. By expanding their already growing customer base, XLM is cementing itself as a direct competitor for*XRP, with regards to cheap, fast and reliable cross border payments.
    The partnership see’s Stellar working alongside TransferTo, an established cross border money transfer service. TransferTo is currently available in over 70 countries and thus, now so is the Stellar platform and XLM currency.
    According to an official statement by TransferTo:

“TransferTo is excited to announce that it is partnering with Stellar.org to further enhance the way in which money is transferred across borders. Under this collaboration, financial institutions and partners of both Stellar.org and TransferTo will benefit from the combined network coverage, and be able to leverage new technologies to send and receive money more efficiently to more than 70 countries.”

Moreover:

“TransferTo operates a cross-border mobile payments network for emerging markets, which interconnects financial institutions and digital financial service providers globally. Like the TransferTo network, Stellar also provides the benefits of real-time, secure, and low-cost transfers. By integrating with Stellar, TransferTo will enable a more seamless and efficient settlement method between its network partners.”

By improving Stellar accessibility, TransferTo opens XLM up to a brand new customer base and moreover, is sure to introduce a whole host of new customers to the world of*cryptocurrency. This is not only a great move for Stellar, it’s a great move for cryptocurrency adoption too.
    As mentioned, this is move that directly affects*Ripple*and XRP and is one which Ripple will no doubt be frustrated about. Whilst the two currencies are different in many ways, the pair do have a universal goal and that is to improve the world of remittance payments. XRP was once considered the world beater in this field, but as we have seen over recent months and through the materialisation of this announcement, Stellar is improving and XLM is indeed on its way up.
    Here’s what Aik-Boon Tan, the Chief Customer Officer at TransferTo had to say:

“We always aim to be at the forefront of the payments industry, and by partnering with Stellar our goal is to trial the blockchain technology and scale our cross-border payment service to better serve our partners and reduce costs. This can enable our partners to better serve both the migrant workers sending money home and their families receiving it.”

Furthermore, Lisa Nestor, the Director of Partnerships at Stellar has said:

“TransferTo is a leader and innovator in the remittance space, and has extensive experience and reach in emerging markets. We’re thrilled to be partnering with TransferTo to offer an expanded network for our current and future partners, as well as continue to drive greater financial inclusion for the underbanked.”

It’s clear both groups are super excited about this partnership and indeed, they should be. Stellar really is strengthening its position in the markets and is becoming one to watch by the day.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Trade War Will Launch Bitcoin As The New Gold

https://www.forbes.com/sites/investo.../#6f39c19f1c32

I’m sad to tell the gold bugs, their day is over. Crypto, and right now bitcoin especially, is the new gold. It is better at doing what gold lovers like to do with gold, store it for the day before the end of the world when they expect gold will be the only thing that will retain value. Even without crypto replacing gold for this job, gold isn’t actually good insurance for when the world comes unpicked. As people that swapped their gold for a cigarette in WW2 found out, gold is not great money. However, there is a market need for an asset as insurance again disaster and gold has filled that niche for a very long time.

It is losing the niche to bitcoin and losing it fast. What is more, I have some powerful circumstantial evidence. On July 17, 2018 bitcoin went nuts, it shot up and hasn’t yet come down. The other cryptos didn’t really follow. No one knew why it spiked and even speculative publications barely scratched around to come up with a reason. “It was a short squeeze, um, a sudden attack of FOMO.” I wrote about it here saying it was a classic bear market rally so not to get too interested.

However, what caused the sudden unexplained spike is now clear to me. It is Chinese devaluation. It was the insider reaction to imminent, planned, significant and perhaps rolling Chinese currency devaluation that set off this rally.

It was a group of insiders buying bitcoin for Chinese yuan before the devaluation that took place two days later struck. This devaluation process has been going on for weeks but it accelerated last week.

However, what caused the sudden unexplained spike is now clear to me. It is Chinese devaluation. It was the insider reaction to imminent, planned, significant and perhaps rolling Chinese currency devaluation that set off this rally.

It was a group of insiders buying bitcoin for Chinese yuan before the devaluation that took place two days later struck. This devaluation process has been going on for weeks but it accelerated last week.

Bitcoin’s spike was actually a classic leading indicator of insider trading ahead of breaking news.

Very rich and powerful people, in the know, dumped their yuan for bitcoin as bitcoin may as well be dollars and can become dollars quickly.

Imagine you get to hear that your currency is about to drop a chunk. You can’t trade foreign exchange but by hook and by crook you can swap your currency into BTC. You are going to do it fast and you are not going to be choosy about the price. You will keep it in bitcoin until the coast is clear because a material trade conflict with the U.S. could get very nasty indeed. You simply can't move that fast or securely with the old favorite, gold.

That is what I believe happened to bitcoin. Chinese insiders stuffed billions of RNB into BTC before the pace of devaluation upped its tempo on the 19th. That repricing is holding because China will devalue more as a counter-move to the trade war.

Gold’s niche has been as a hedge to currency devaluation and debasement and it has been a better asset to hold than naked cash when the going got tough, but it is a hard asset to acquire and hold.

As a normal guy I would find it difficult to buy much physical gold in a couple of days and awkward and scary to hold it. On the other hand, in minutes I could be up to my ears in crypto and the day after a devaluation I’d be able to seamlessly and almost invisible flip back into fiat almost where I pleased.

If the trade wars go into meltdown then bitcoin will ‘moon’ because huge amounts of Chinese currency will be swapped for BTC as the yuan-denominated super-rich move to be hedged from the wealth privations of devaluation. Bitcoin, not gold, is and will be the asset they will run to first.

So the call right now is trade war with China on, bitcoin bear market over. Trade war off, bitcoin bear market still in place.

We are going to have to see if a new trend forms before we know which path we are on, but if the bear market trend is left behind, the next crypto-boom will be on its way. Bitcoin will then take over gold’s primacy as the place to stash money for times when the wheels come off global stability.

It is sadly all down to the POTUS but if one thing is for certain the road ahead in the ‘trade war’ is not going to be a smooth one.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Bitcoin Price Rally Due To Chinese Currency Devaluation

Clem Chambers is confident that an influx of Chinese money into the market caused the recent Bitcoin price rally. The ADVFN CEO believes that the present economic tussle between the United States and China will cause the top-ranked cryptocurrency to become the safest bet for wealthy investors to hedge any fallout from the trade war.

An influx of Chinese Money Caused Bitcoin Price Surge

According to Chambers the explanations offered thus far by analysts and experts to explain the current BTC price trend aren’t accurate. The ADVFN chief doesn’t agree with the notions that short squeeze, sudden fear of missing out (FOMO) syndrome or any of the other reasons flying around the news are the real triggers for the price push.

Instead, Chambers identifies the situation in China as the real catalyst for the BTC price surge. Writing for Forbes, Chambers said:

However, what caused the sudden unexplained spike is now clear to me. It is [the] Chinese devaluation, the insider reaction to imminent, planned, significant and perhaps rolling Chinese currency devaluation that set off this rally. It was a group of insiders buying bitcoin for Chinese yuan before the devaluation that took place two days later struck. This devaluation process has been going on for weeks, but it accelerated last week.
    Frantic dumping of Chinese fiat currency in the wake of reports of an impending currency devaluation flooded the Bitcoin market with a ton of buy orders. Predictably, the market responded to the increased demand by skyrocketing. Many of these wealthy Chinese probably didn’t care if they were paying a premium for Bitcoin as long as they could hedge their wealth against the coming currency devaluation.

U.S. – China Trade War Will Establish Bitcoin as the New Gold

With the current standoff between the United States and China and the latter’s decision to devalue its currency, Chambers expects BTC to become the de facto haven for wealthy individuals. The ADVFN CEO believes Bitcoin is more convenient for people in comparison with gold.

Chambers believes that if the status quo vis-à-vis the trade disputes continues, BTC would be well on its way to knock gold off its perch saying:

If the trade wars go into meltdown, then bitcoin will ‘moon’ because huge amounts of Chinese currency will be swapped for BTC as the yuan-denominated super-rich move to be hedged from the wealth privations of devaluation. Bitcoin, not gold, is and will be the asset they will run to first.
    Based on Chambers’ analysis, the current price rally will last for a while longer unless a catastrophic market event takes place.

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    I spoke to satoshi nakamoto. We going to orbital

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yaxq3iggMdM

Leave a comment:

Working...
X