Crown and Root Canal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crown and Root Canal

One of my fillings I had since a kid fractured last week so I went to dentist today thinking they could just fix it right up. Turns out, under the filling a cavity formed that for some reason I cannot not feel at all, no pain or anything. I can't see it either so I had absolutely no idea it was there. Anyway, it's been there awhile I guess and I need a root canal and a crown. Best part, insurance covers not 1 penny of it. lol. Insurance would cover basic cleaning and fillings but not crown and root canal. Fuck sake. Price for 1 tooth... $1750. Mother fuckers.

Wonder if I shoot enough GH into my gum around the tooth if it will heal itself? :D

Comment

Serious question though you guys think they are bullshitting me? Shouldn't I feel some kind of pain if the problem is so bad I need a root canal? I have no pain or swelling or anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Serious question though you guys think they are bullshitting me? Shouldn't I feel some kind of pain if the problem is so bad I need a root canal? I have no pain or swelling or anything?
        I would get a second opinion,, but I wouldn't wait until the pain starts to get it fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
          I would get a second opinion,, but I wouldn't wait until the pain starts to get it fixed.
          Yea I hear ya. The fuckers don't allow payments either. Gotta pay in full.

Comment

Root canals are not cheap lol...dentists make a ton of money, that's for sure.

Comment

Yea I hear ya. The fuckers don't allow payments either. Gotta pay in full.
              Head South and get it fixed for $500 or so.

Comment

Pull the fuckin tooth. I had a crown and root canal a long time ago and it was nothing but problems for years. Constantly getting food stuck between there, the Crown would come off, chip, get replaced etc. It got to the point where the root fractured and was infected but I had no pain. Had to have it removed right around the time I got laid off last year. Of course they want an implant put in but that shit is a few thousand dollars. Fuck that, I don't miss the issues.

Comment

no fucking way i'm walking around toothless. this ain't Ohio brah. lol

Comment

Money for health care...what a concept...shit ain't cheap bro...try having kids....lolo

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                      Money for health care...what a concept...shit ain't cheap bro...try having kids....lolo
                      Hear ya but $1750 for 1 fucken tooth? Tell me that's not overpriced bs.

Comment

I wish that's all an implant cost. By the time it's said and done shits over 3k.

Comment

Had a tooth go bad a few years ago. $400.00 just to pull the fucker. Root canal...crown...big bucks bro...teeth can't be fixed....or replaced cheap

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                            Had a tooth go bad a few years ago. $400.00 just to pull the fucker. Root canal...crown...big bucks bro...teeth can't be fixed....or replaced cheap
                            Fuck that, I'll just have rocket punch it out! :D

Comment

dentists are scammers, its crazy how much they charge and get away with... fuckers

ask around and when you do say look im going to pay cash i dont have insurance, usually work with you

Comment

Working...
                              X