In Spokane, ready to head back home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Spokane, ready to head back home

Visiting Gonzaga University with my son. Ready to get back on the crop duster to head back home!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

did you buy that green purse for your lovely wife?

Comment

Lol... In all seriousness, there aren't as many porkers out here. Its not quite Paris, but people are generally normal sized. It's wide open country out here and maybe people actually get out and walk around.

Comment

Good stuff. I'm not looking forward to when mine start college. My oldest still has a couple years til high school and I'm dreading that.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          Lol... In all seriousness, there aren't as many porkers out here. Its not quite Paris, but people are generally normal sized. It's wide open country out here and maybe people actually get out and walk around.

every woman in the pic is a porker. lol. not exactly helping your point. :rofl:

Comment

man people got jackets and shit on. its 101 god damn degrees here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              every woman in the pic is a porker. lol. not exactly helping your point. :rofl:
              It's all relative, bro. We're not exactly working with very high standards here.

Comment

It's all relative, bro. We're not exactly working with very high standards here.

yea ive been surprised even in cali the amount of fat fucks. not as much as Chicago but more than i thought.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                  Good stuff. I'm not looking forward to when mine start college. My oldest still has a couple years til high school and I'm dreading that.
                  Yeah, he's got to have his applications done by this fall. We are planning a big east coast campus visit next month. Damn flights are costing an arm and a leg. Also planning to go to Chicago next month. Kid wants to apply to U of Chicago.

Comment

Yeah, he's got to have his applications done by this fall. We are planning a big east coast campus visit next month. Damn flights are costing an arm and a leg. Also planning to go to Chicago next month. Kid wants to apply to U of Chicago.

Chicago in July a god damn sweat box.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Chicago in July a god damn sweat box.
                      Yeah, not looking forward to that. I've spent enough summers sweating in Illinois.

Comment

Yeah, not looking forward to that. I've spent enough summers sweating in Illinois.

We're gonna take a drive up to lake Tahoe on one of these 108 degree days coming up. It's like 30 degrees cooler up there and it's only an hour drive. I'll post pics.

Comment

Tahoe is amazing. You'll love it.

Comment

Working...
                          X