Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sly is vascular AF!

Damn good GH I bet:thumup::weights:

looks like he's in his late 40's early 50's. guy is 71 fucken years old. amazing. he was born 1 year after the end of fucking WW2. insane. goes to show, PEDS can be helpful if not abused like crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      looks like he's in his late 40's early 50's. guy is 71 fucken years old. amazing. he was born 1 year after the end of fucking WW2. insane. goes to show, PEDS can be helpful if not abused like crazy.
      All day looking like early 50s...even late 40s:clapback:

He's been ON it seems since the late 70s...genetics are on his side for sure. I do know he eats extremely well. Regardless, he's a well known A celeb who uses and has even promoted GH for it's benefits.

Comment

for sure he started messing with PEDs in Rocky 3 where he's all shredded as shit compared to the first two movies. That was about 35 years ago and dude is still looking fit and healthy...wonder if he gets his growth from select :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
          for sure he started messing with PEDs in Rocky 3 where he's all shredded as shit compared to the first two movies. That was about 35 years ago and dude is still looking fit and healthy...wonder if he gets his growth from select :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I bet Sly has taken nothing but US pharma his whole life being as wealthy as he is.

Comment

No doubt both he and Arnold could outperform most 20 something year olds in the gym.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
              I bet Sly has taken nothing but US pharma his whole life being as wealthy as he is.
              Clearly Sly looks better than Arnold....Sly has always been very consistent with his vascular look. Arnold in recent years has fallen, but Sly?

Wish he would do a "Tell All" book or memoir, podcast type thing...i would pay good money for it

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                No doubt both he and Arnold could outperform most 20 something year olds in the gym.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
                i'm going to disagree.

maybe 20 somethings that have never been to a gym before and live on a steady diet of cheetos in their moms basement but lets be real. sly and arnold are old men. sly is a very in shape old man but that is a very different thing from being able to actually lift real weight. joint issues are inevitable at that age. i'm not sure of what your definition of "outperform" means but anyone in their 20's-40's that actually puts in any effort at all in the gym would murder sly in the gym.

I am by no means taking anything away from sly or Arnold. They were both idols and inspirations to me growing up. But i'd fucken leave them for dead in the gym now and i don't consider that any kind of great feat. lol. they are in their 70's for fuck sake.

they could both outlift bori though lets be honest.. :D

Comment

Working...
                X