Google’s next Pixel XL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google’s next Pixel XL

We’re likely still a couple months away from an official unveiling of Google’s next Pixel phones, but Android Police just published what could be the first image of the larger-sized device. Android Police has a very strong, accurate track record with early Nexus and Pixel leaks, but the report still hedges that there’s a chance this might not be the finalized design of the Pixel XL 2017. Or, uh, Pixel 2 XL, or whatever this ends up being called. If it is in fact final (or close), it shows clear signs of Google making strides to catch up with Samsung and LG in the display department.

The phone’s front has far smaller bezels around the OLED screen than last year’s Pixel. It’s now taller (6 inches) and slimmer too, with the same 2:1 aspect ratio as the LG G6. It looks not unlike Samsung’s Galaxy S8, but this display appears flat with curved glass at the edges. LG is believed to be producing both the display and the whole phone, marking a changeover from the HTC-made Pixels of 2016. The sides of the next Pixel XL can reportedly be squeezed to activate software features, similar to HTC’s latest flagship phones.

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbrea...ak-photo-rumor

Nice I was actually looking for a different kind of phone to get.im tired of the iPhone I feel like Apple purposely makes older devices slow when they release their new phones. Supposedly there's a conspiracy theory that they do, and theres a spike in "slow iPhone" on google search every year just around the time they release their new phones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Eh...samsung for me

Comment

Working...
      X