• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lui Marco interview Craig Golias

https://youtu.be/VPerwQIidv0

Says he does not take HGH

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'll check it out in the morning but I don't think lui should be saluting this fella. Lol.

Does he sound as dumb as he looks?

Comment

That is a bad picture.. just like taking bad pics of Bodybuilders gut when they off guard..
      He is 6'3 350.... says he suffers from bigorexia

Comment

And lui is not the best interviewer.. he is actually played out IMO

Comment

He needs to stop with the tank top all the sudden. Pasty white twink. He was bouncing his pics the other day in some vid and I'm thinking this guy thinks he's big. Lmao

Comment

I wonder how bug I'd get if I jumped on grams of gear with my training and diet:D on second thought, bah fuck all that

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              He needs to stop with the tank top all the sudden. Pasty white twink. He was bouncing his pics the other day in some vid and I'm thinking this guy thinks he's big. Lmao
              Lui is annoying.. I unfollowed him on IG 60 percent is bullshit videos.. 40 percent is sucking Kai greenes cock

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                Lui is annoying.. I unfollowed him on IG 60 percent is bullshit videos.. 40 percent is sucking Kai greenes cock

Yea wtf does he keep saying "Kai green is bigger than all of bodybuilding like Michael Jordan was bigger than all if basketball"... GTFO with that shit. That might have been true of Ronnie in his prime or Dorian or definitely Arnold but sure as fuck not Kai Greene.

Comment

Audio is fucken horrible. Can hardly understand what the guy is saying.

Comment

Guy is a dumb ass. He doesn't understand why he has insomnia. It's the fucken high dose androgens. It stimulates the CNS. Higher the dose, worse it gets.

Comment

6'3, 350lbs that sounds pretty big lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Probably not the most aesthetically pleasing but that's some heavy weight at a pretty tall height

Comment

I'm sure he can't even tie his shoes so he buys Jordan's that he can slip on his feet easily

Comment

Yea he's a monster no doubt. Just think he sounds like a dipshit and looks like shit. IQ of a tomato. Very unlikable to me. Hate the way he carries himself. He's everything that's wrong with the bodybuilding world IMO.

Ramy on the other hand is someone who is both a monster and someone who looks great at the same time remaining respectable and likeable even if he can't speak English he carries himself well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              Yea he's a monster no doubt. Just think he sounds like a dipshit and looks like shit. IQ of a tomato. Very unlikable to me. Hate the way he carries himself. He's everything that's wrong with the bodybuilding world IMO.

Ramy on the other hand is someone who is both a monster and someone who looks great at the same time remaining respectable and likeable even if he can't speak English he carries himself well.
                              He is an Instagram guy not a pro bodybuilder big difference... All of the social media guys act douche and I'm sure they make more money then some of the pros... just look at simeon panda and Ulysses.. I don't like those fucks yet they making much money.. it's marketing

Comment

Working...
                              X