Guy Training back..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy Training back..

Doesn't look like the same muthfucka we saw after the New York Pro ... stay away from DNP guy...

https://youtu.be/HN3XnSCnZZM

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sucks how fast drugs can make a physique go to shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My old gym back in Jersey. When Dorian yates comes to the states he hangs out there. I remember walking in for about a month straight and Dorian would just be chilling there talking to Rob. Saw gaspari there many times as well. Still the same old shit equipment. That equipment in there is all older than me. Russian guy owns the gym, Rob Samborski. Good dude but I would have thought he would have put some new equipment in there by now. Doesn't really show in the video but everything is lose, Rusty and falling apart. The benches are all beat to shit with no padding etc.. It's that dungeon style that makes it appealing to people including me but it gets old constantly having to find a dumbell that isn't broken etc..

Comment

Shit from the Video the equipment looks hella nice

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          Shit from the Video the equipment looks hella nice

It's all over 30 years old and 25% of it is broken until the repair guy comes once a month. LoL. It's a rough gym. Has a great vibe but in terms of cutting edge like oxygen in Kuwait it couldn't be more different.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            It's all over 30 years old and 25% of it is broken until the repair guy comes once a month. LoL. It's a rough gym. Has a great vibe but in terms of cutting edge like oxygen in Kuwait it couldn't be more different.
            I would rather train there than my gym.. I would prolly be bigger

Comment

Working...
            X