Ifbb pro Jeff Long open about his steroid use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ifbb pro Jeff Long open about his steroid use

Read the caption claims to be taking nothing but 750mg test and eating lots of food. To be honest I believe the guy, kinda shows that maybe we don't really need as much as we think we do to grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That doesn't mean that's what he used to get that size. He could have literally switched over to that dose yesterday from 3 grams of shit the day before. LoL. It's probably his maintance off season dose.

People love to word things in such a way so as to give an illusion of the truth. "All I'm running is 750mgs of test" when in reality he's been using grams of multiple drugs for years and is just "crusing" now.

Comment

Yea he clearly says his cycle is "right " now

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...osterone-cycle

Listen to this video.

Talks some good points on how many can maintain their size with just test, I certainly do.

Comment

Ifbb pro Jeff Long open about his steroid use

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          That doesn't mean that's what he used to get that size. He could have literally switched over to that dose yesterday from 3 grams of shit the day before. LoL. It's probably his maintance off season dose.

People love to word things in such a way so as to give an illusion of the truth. "All I'm running is 750mgs of test" when in reality he's been using grams of multiple drugs for years and is just "crusing" now.

Yea I know it's not what it took to get that size but he claims hes still growing on that dose so that's just something to think about. Idk his height but 260 pretty lean and still able to grow off only 750mg test, you should see what he eats. He carb cycles. This kinda shows me that I definitely don't need such a high dose of Test to grow and it's true at 3ML of Test per week I don't start to hold some unwanted water. I used to run 750 but after seeing Jeff, I honestly don't think I need more than 500-600mg to grow.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...osterone-cycle

Listen to this video.

Talks some good points on how many can maintain their size with just test, I certainly do.

Yea I've seen that EA video. But the thing is he's not trying to maintain his size, he's still able to grow off that dosage his diet is also on lock down. Super strict. He recently added more carbohydrates and his weight is slowly creeping up.

Comment

I wouldn't doubt it though that if he upped his dosages and threw in a few extra stuff (HGH, slin, another anabolic) he'll definitely be packing on extra mass really fast

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
                Yea I've seen that EA video. But the thing is he's not trying to maintain his size, he's still able to grow off that dosage his diet is also on lock down. Super strict. He recently added more carbohydrates and his weight is slowly creeping up.

My point is that it is possible to maintain a big size from previous usage of other stuff. I've done it but more importantly is training and good food.

Many claim they train hard or like an animal, but the mirror never lies.

We all have different looks and approaches, I've been at 217lbs, not as lean but more fat. Now I prefer the look I have now and to be quite honest, it is harder to maintain this look all day as opposed to one who's got more fat or water on them.

Comment

He's growing because he's off season. In diet contest mode he would not be growing. That's why they take so much shit leading up to a show. On severe calorie restriction you shrink away. Steroids are just as much about preserving muscle leading into a show.

With surplus cals off season you don't need all that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    He's growing because he's off season. In diet contest mode he would not be growing. That's why they take so much shit leading up to a show. On severe calorie restriction you shrink away. Steroids are just as much about preserving muscle leading into a show.

With surplus cals off season you don't need all that much.

Exactly. You don't need that much to grow basically.

Comment

My point is that it is possible to maintain a big size from previous usage of other stuff. I've done it but more importantly is training and good food.

Many claim they train hard or like an animal, but the mirror never lies.

We all have different looks and approaches, I've been at 217lbs, not as lean but more fat. Now I prefer the look I have now and to be quite honest, it is harder to maintain this look all day as opposed to one who's got more fat or water on them.

Different strokes for different folks, but I agree with you. If I was around your age I wouldn't want to be as big, I'd go more for the athletic look as well. Healthy and fit. But as for now, the goal is to just add muscle so when I'm a bit older and it's time to shred away, Id have already built such a good foundation and look somewhat as good as you, lol!

Comment

Different strokes for different folks, but I agree with you. If I was around your age I wouldn't want to be as big, I'd go more for the athletic look as well. Healthy and fit. But as for now, the goal is to just add muscle so when I'm a bit older and it's time to shred away, Id have already built such a good foundation and look somewhat as good as you, lol!

I know some guys my age wanting to be and are that big. I've experienced that big side of it but for sure, enjoy my current look. And walking in the mid to low 190s, with single digits on the BF, is no joke.

One day I'll do a collage of pics of when I began(156lbs) to my highest of 217lbs and my current look. Pretty dramatic

Comment

I know some guys my age wanting to be and are that big. I've experienced that big side of it but for sure, enjoy my current look. And walking in the mid to low 190s, with single digits on the BF, is no joke.

One day I'll do a collage of pics of when I began(156lbs) to my highest of 217lbs and my current look. Pretty dramatic

Do that ASAP if you can, I really like seeing transformation pics like that. Before steroids, after the steroids lol.

Comment

I think being big is for the young guys and after a certain age (I don't know exactly the number) you should just stop. Too much strain on the body and ur body isn't as "invincible" as it once was when young

Comment

Do that ASAP if you can, I really like seeing transformation pics like that. Before steroids, after the steroids lol.

I'll have it done over the weekend :thumup:

Comment

Working...
                              X