Linkin Park lead singer dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linkin Park lead singer dead

I've got some great memories of their music especially working out.

Kind of a generation thing

RIP

I think this track is most befitting

https://youtu.be/3kaUvGSLMew

Yea I just heard about this. Apparently he committed suicide thru hanging himself. That just sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess...."in the end, it really doesn't matter"

Still like his old music...i saw that earlier as well

Comment

6 kids and the guy kills himself. i know the saying goes you have to walk a mile in someones shoes before you can judge but he's a selfish pussy if you ask me. 6 kids and the rest of his family/friends will now have to live with this..

if you got no family fine kill yourself if you want. but fuck this guy..

He said in the past he was suicidal because he was sexually abused as a child. Well all the more reason for you to be there for your kids you fucken dildo.

My sympathy is for his family and friends. Selfish asshole. You don't get to run away once you make the choice to have a family, especially 6 kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          6 kids and the guy kills himself. i know the saying goes you have to walk a mile in someones shoes before you can judge but he's a selfish pussy if you ask me. 6 kids and the rest of his family/friends will now have to live with this..

if you got no family fine kill yourself if you want. but fuck this guy..

He said in the past he was suicidal because he was sexually abused as a child. Well all the more reason for you to be there for your kids you fucken dildo.

My sympathy is for his family and friends. Selfish asshole. You don't get to run away once you make the choice to have a family, especially 6 kids.

I totally agree. He has 6 kids now the shit he's putting them through, his depression now brought onto them. Now they have to suffer. That is a coward move. Andro not approved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Talented dude..enjoy their tunes..listen to them a lot in the gym.....rip

Comment

Working...
            X