New Phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Phone

Screwed up yesterday, dropped phone in truck between console and seat..couldn't get in from up top, front or back, so I moved the seat to try and get it...electric seat crushed it..:rofl:

Went with the new google phone its called Pixel. Seems simple yet good and with the promotion and due an upgrade it was pretty reasonable. so I guess time will tell how it works out. I hate changing phones and learning whats what...:agreed:

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
    Screwed up yesterday, dropped phone in truck between console and seat..couldn't get in from up top, front or back, so I moved the seat to try and get it...electric seat crushed it..:rofl:

Went with the new google phone its called Pixel. Seems simple yet good and with the promotion and due an upgrade it was pretty reasonable. so I guess time will tell how it works out. I hate changing phones and learning whats what...:agreed:
    Almost got the Pixel. I can imagine how your night was when you crushed your phone lol

Comment

i looked at that phone almost got one but still have an iphone.

long battery life right?

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
        i looked at that phone almost got one but still have an iphone.

long battery life right?
        supposed to be, It comes with one cable and charger for house, but the plug in is different, so ya gotta get new charger for car etc. I found one on amazon with another home charger and 2 cables for 20 bucks..Verizon wanted 30 dollars just for a charge charger.

Comment

If you can find a good deal then I would buy.

Comment

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbrea...nch-date-rumor

Take it back lol....get the new one

Comment

now you can get google fi. look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                now you can get google fi. look into it.
                Nah I'm set for now....maybe later

Comment

i wasn't talking to you. this is rippers thread and he's now got a pixel, thus my reason for bringing up FI.

Comment

I'm already in on it..So far it seems good.have a lot of learning to do on it...lol

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                      I'm already in on it..So far it seems good.have a lot of learning to do on it...lol
                      It's saved me and my girl a lot.

Our bill on Sprint was $130 a month total combined.

It's now $85 a month total combined. Plus we get free international texting and free tethering. Both those things are paid extras on the big carriers.

FI uses a combination of 3-4 different cell companies towers. I ALWAYS have full 5 bar LTE anywhere I am, even when we go to the middle of nowhere in wine country. I can't speak for how good your coverage would be in Georgia though. I'm only an hour away from Google headquarters so Cali may have better coverage I dunno.

Comment

Got the new Moto G6.

Project Fi is offering it for $100 for my Nexus 5x trade in for a limited time. The 5x has been acting screwy with headphones so I figured it was time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          Got the new Moto G6.

Project Fi is offering it for $100 for my Nexus 5x trade in for a limited time. The 5x has been acting screwy with headphones so I figured it was time.
                          gey

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                            gey
                            Exactly.

Moto lmao

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                              Exactly.

Moto lmao

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                              First phone i had when I was 19.. did not kmow Motorola still exist

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X