No announcement yet.

I'll be moving to Florida by next summer - it's official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rado you sure? looks like all of purrto rico is about to make a 1 way trip to Florida. your gonna be surrounded with ricans lolz...

Evacuees leave Puerto Rico by cruise ship, some doubting they will return | Reuters

Comment

Trump better fix PR. Estimates are that there will be a million more Dem voters in Florida by the next election if the island remains a disaster.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        rado you sure? looks like all of purrto rico is about to make a 1 way trip to Florida. your gonna be surrounded with ricans lolz...

Evacuees leave Puerto Rico by cruise ship, some doubting they will return | Reuters
        I'm going down next week to Jupiter

Besides, I'm gonna be in Jupiter :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          Trump better fix PR. Estimates are that there will be a million more Dem voters in Florida by the next election if the island remains a disaster.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
          What does that mean? People don't have shelter, food, or water and you are commenting on the dumb as fuck two party system. You are extremely intelligent, yet fall into this dem vs rep crap.

Some history: PR had to stop giving tax breaks to big companies, so in 2007 a lot of companies got the hell out. Instead of adjusting the budget, the politicians kept spending money. I don't run my household like that, so you would think countries arent ran like that, but government doesn't care. Check out the party affiliations, PR had been mostly governed by Dems the past 15 years.

The two party system isn't the answer. The people coming together as one is the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
            What does that mean? People don't have shelter, food, or water and you are commenting on the dumb as fuck two party system. You are extremely intelligent, yet fall into this dem vs rep crap.

Some history: PR had to stop giving tax breaks to big companies, so in 2007 a lot of companies got the hell out. Instead of adjusting the budget, the politicians kept spending money. I don't run my household like that, so you would think countries arent ran like that, but government doesn't care. Check out the party affiliations, PR had been mostly governed by Dems the past 15 years.

The two party system isn't the answer. The people coming together as one is the answer.
            Yea but that's not reality. The fact is there is a 2 party system and all those new voters in Florida may just swing Florida from a red state to a blue state. Especially if this crisis continues to get worse.

Comment

Yea but that's not reality. The fact is there is a 2 party system and all those new voters in Florida may just swing Florida from a red state to a blue state. Especially if this crisis continues to get worse.
              Forida is a swing state, neither red nor blue. Perhaps now they will stick to blue, but who knows. I guess I'm more concerned about the current state of the people affected by the storm, than which political party will benefit the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                Forida is a swing state, neither red nor blue. Perhaps now they will stick to blue, but who knows. I guess I'm more concerned about the current state of the people affected by the storm, than which political party will benefit the most.
                That was exactly scrums point.

You cannot separate the crisis from the politics. It's brutal reality. Its sad but it's true. This crisis may very well effect the outcome of the next election.

Comment

I saw video of hundreds of containers on the ground in PR of emergency supplies food water medicine generators. problem is they cant contact truckers to get the trucks rolling to deliver..according the the mayor that did the interview. supplies are there and continue to roll in. The USA is doin a lot to help..people need to understand unfortunately when shits that destroyed..it takes time to get things in place in order to get shit moving. There isn't no red magic reset button.

They just flew out a battalion of soldiers(1200) from right here at FT Stewart to go down and help, they have water purifying equipment, and stuff to help move and clear debris roadways ect..its an engineer BN..they are on the ground getting set up.. but it takes about a week for the ship to arrive with all the heavy equipment.

Comment

apparently all those containers are not FEMA or US supplies. they are general consumer goods that have been sitting there since before the hurricane hit. that is according to the FEMA director anyway. so either he is making shit up or the news is misreporting.

Comment

apparently all those containers are not FEMA or US supplies. they are general consumer goods that have been sitting there since before the hurricane hit. that is according to the FEMA director anyway. so either he is making shit up or the news is misreporting.
                      probably a bit of both fuckers can never tell the truth about anything any more..gotta dramatize and politicalize every fucking thing it seems...fucking sad state we are in:noo:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                        probably a bit of both fuckers can never tell the truth about anything any more..gotta dramatize and politicalize every fucking thing it seems...fucking sad state we are in:noo:
                        The main character in house of cards said something that struck me and relates to what you just said.

"Truth... there is no such thing.. not anymore.. truth has become a matter of perspective".

Sad shit, I agree. But it's not just us. It's the whole world. Nothing is black and white anymore, it's all fucken gray.

Comment

whats the weather like down there bro? this was an "official" move correct? are you riding your new bike that you just bought everyday? :D

Comment

whats the weather like down there bro? this was an "official move" correct? :D

Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X