Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punisher on Netflix

I'm.on ep4 @ of 13
    For me I love it... different from the movies and it's showing his true past..
    Not like the movies.!!
    The mutherfucker is crazy...you want blood, guns and shit... punisher is where is at...
    My girl had her eyes closed practically the whole time...

Has 9.6 rating on IMDB....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I though you hated threads about non-bodybuilding topics?

Comment

I'll check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
        I though you hated threads about non-bodybuilding topics?
        Trolling

I like to argue with this phaggot B.. mutherfucker him

Comment

i'm definitely watching it now you motherfucker you!!!

tell ya what pisses me off. i know reviews can be worthless because everyone has an opinion etc... BUT. i'm seeing a lot of anti-gun faggots in these reviews saying, "with all the gun violence happening in the world this is the wrong show and the wrong message to send at this time". man stfu. why does everything have have some fucking social message and meaning. its a fucking tv show. reminds me of how old people used to say "video games make kids violent". bunch of pussies. i'm watching it now out of spite. lol

Comment

haha i'm about to do the same, once i finish the office for the second time around

Comment

Punisher is just a show, but great bloody show.....Damn, now I think abt a steak with blood :)

Comment

You watch the whole thing bori? Haven't started it yet. Is it better then you thought it was gonna be. I don't wanna watch if it's just okay.

Comment

Yes I finished it... I give it an 8 because of the military,ptsd craziness from his past...

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                    Yes I finished it... I give it an 8 because of the military,ptsd craziness from his past...

Im on episode 6 its a good series there s some cheesy acting in it but over all it's a 9 in my book

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I watched the first two episodes last night. Good show, great fight scenes, but it is severely lacking in back story. I guess this takes place well after he's already become the punisher but I feel like in the beginning I've missed an entire season or movie prequel or something. It's been so long since I've seen anything punisher related I can't remember the entire back story but they show characters that I'm apparently already supposed to know and I don't. Was there something I should be watching before this show?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                        I watched the first two episodes last night. Good show, great fight scenes, but it is severely lacking in back story. I guess this takes place well after he's already become the punisher but I feel like in the beginning I've missed an entire season or movie prequel or something. It's been so long since I've seen anything punisher related I can't remember the entire back story but they show characters that I'm apparently already supposed to know and I don't. Was there something I should be watching before this show?
                        Cause u have to watch the 2nd daredevil series where he is introduced

Comment

Ok, I haven't watched any of the Daredevil series. It didn't interest me but I may have to for punisher to make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                            Ok, I haven't watched any of the Daredevil series. It didn't interest me but I may have to for punisher to make sense.
                            I didn't watch the first daredevil, only watched the second because of the punisher ..

In the movies he was FBI and in the series he a ex Marine.. that makes more sense

Comment

Will try for it. thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X