X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    Farcry for hillbillies. Da fuq wants to buy a 30fps game for 60 dollars

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    your missing out on a lot of great games by being a tech snob. i know you are now a full on xbox fanboy and that's fine but bro sometimes games are about more then just the tech side. if you played horizon without any bias and you were honest you would absolutely love it. same with the last Uncharted.

you know how me and you pretty much always agree on movies? i'm telling you right now you would love horizon and the last uncharted. if they were on xbox you would have already played them and have them in your top 10 list.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      your missing out on a lot of great games by being a tech snob. i know you are now a full on xbox fanboy and that's fine but bro sometimes games are about more then just the tech side. if you played horizon without any bias and you were honest you would absolutely love it. same with the last Uncharted.

you know how me and you pretty much always agree on movies? i'm telling you right now you would love horizon and the last uncharted. if they were on xbox you would have already played them and have them in your top 10 list.

Comment

you know it's true bitch. stop the bias bullshit.

lets get this out of the way so you will listen to my argument without getting defensive since your such a gamer nerd. the PS4 came out years ago. the newer versions of Xbox are obviously more powerful. im sure games look better and play at a higher frame rate compared to the shitty old PS4. no argument there.

BUT. sometimes a great game with a great story that pulls you into it's world trumps all the tech stuff. horizon and the last uncharted are those type of games. and let me tell you something. even your fanboy ass would be impressed how amazing uncharted looks on a standard PS4. best looking game i ever saw. i'm sure it maxed out the ps4 tech.

Comment

you know it's true bitch. stop the bias bullshit.

lets get this out of the way so you will listen to my argument without getting defensive since your such a gamer nerd. the PS4 came out years ago. the newer versions of Xbox are obviously more powerful. im sure games look better and play at a higher frame rate compared to the shitty old PS4. no argument there.

BUT. sometimes a great game with a great story that pulls you into it's world trumps all the tech stuff. horizon and the last uncharted are those type of games. and let me tell you something. even your fanboy ass would be impressed how amazing uncharted looks on a standard PS4. best looking game i ever saw. i'm sure it maxed out the ps4 tech.

Comment

yea yea. you can put your fingers in your ears all you want. you are a biased gamer nerd. fact.

Comment

Farcry for hillbillies. Da fuq wants to buy a 30fps game for 60 dollars

we used to talk everyday we used to be boys

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post

Comment

yea yea. you can put your fingers in your ears all you want. you are a biased gamer nerd. fact.
                  Lol. I'm not biased!!far cry is in both consoles and I use to own a PS.

I'm also not a fanboy, but I been playing xbox for many years.. I never own the original. Always had the ps2 and 3...

I prefer xbox.

If I could play god of war or horizon I would but I'm not gona buy a ps because of it..

Hellblade is coming next week and its suppose to blow horizon dawn out the water.. very underrated.. if anything the ps fanboys are the worse..

A first person shooter game is suppose to be 60fps not 30fps.. you missing the point

Comment

you've said horizon is garbage this and that multiple times. that's an xbox fanboy if i ever heard one. you've never played it, it's not on xbox, so in your mind it's garbage. fuck outta here!

Comment

you've said horizon is garbage this and that multiple times. that's an xbox fanboy if i ever heard one. you've never played it, it's not on xbox, so in your mind it's garbage. fuck outta here!
                      When I ever said its garbage? Lol.. if I did I was fucking with you.. I know the game is dope by looking at game play...

We gona agree to disagree so fuck you very much..

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post

I only talk to people under 12 percent

Comment

If anything you are the fan girl.. you always say xbox is garbage

Comment

If anything you are the fan girl.. you always say xbox is garbage

i say it joking. i say PS2 looks better then One X etc..

you take the shit serious. not in this thread. but in other threads your defend the xbox like your life is on the line. geek.

Comment

i say it joking. i say PS2 looks better then One X etc..

you take the shit serious. not in this thread. but in other threads your defend the xbox like your life is on the line. geek.

Comment

Working...
                              X