Dallas Mcarver Autopsy Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Mcarver Autopsy Report

Dallas McCarver, IFBB professional bodybuilder, died after an unwitnessed cardiac event contributed to by of combination of coronary atherosclerosis (a buildup of plaque in the arteries) and an enlarged left ventricle (a thickening of the heart muscle that causes it to work harder). McCarver had a family history of cardiovascular disease including both hypertension and atherosclerosis.

Dallas was found on the floor in his living room with food scattered around his body shortly after midnight on August 22nd, 2017. Paramedics were called and he arrived at the hospital in full cardiac arrest. He was pronounced dead at 1:03 A.M. An autopsy was performed the following day.

Noted at the time of autopsy was an enlarged liver and kidneys, nephrosclerosis (a hardened kidney), heavy lungs, and a papillary thyroid carcinoma. Prior medical history includes cholesterol issues (high LDL/ low HDL), elevated aminotransferase levels, a chronic cough and shortness of breath, and childhood asthma.

His testosterone levels were very high. Trenbolone metabolites were also present. Screening for additional steroids was negative, although he tested positive for caffeine and marijuana metabolites (neither of which are mentioned as contributing factors in his death). No other recreational drugs or narcotics were present.

Also noted (but neither tested for, nor listed as a contributing factor in Dallas’ death) was a prior history of hGH and insulin use.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

And I thought Rich's heart was huge

Comment

Damn. Riches heart was like 300 grams smaller. Imagine his doses.

Comment

Test,tren and dank. He was living

Comment

He was a walking dead.. dude had thyroid cancer

Comment

Be prepare for an RX muscle interview!!

Comment

Haha.. wtf.. I called it

https://youtu.be/5e47-Jp4biQ

Comment

Omg.. Dave in such denial and idiot!!... "Genetics was the cause for enlargements " you dumb truck his heart was almost 2 pounds...
                Guy is such a tool sometimes... never want to blame it on the gear...

Dallas was liv8mg the Yolo life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Damn. Riches heart was like 300 grams smaller. Imagine his doses.
                  Did you see how high is test levels were? I mean was he trying to be a rocket?!

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                    Did you see how high is test levels were? I mean was he trying to be a rocket?!

Yeah HOLY FUCK! The different measurement threw me off for a sec. 550 ng/ml is equal to 55,000 ng/dl !!!!! Means he was on about 5+grams of test a week considering 8-10x conversion!

Comment

He was Injecting gorilla Cum....

Comment

dave palumbo is a moron. I've completely stopped listening to the delusional idiot.

this kid was taking so many drugs at such doses that his body just could not deal with it.

now genetics may play a role in how the body deals with insane amount of drugs but in the end it was the drugs that killed him regardless.

bostin loyd for example must have better genetics in the sense that his body can deal with insane amount of drugs without stopping his heart or giving him some kind of other life threatening event.

Comment

I bet bostin has a massive heart as well but it hasn't killed him yet. I don't think he does half the training Dallas did.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            dave palumbo is a moron. I've completely stopped listening to the delusional idiot.

this kid was taking so many drugs at such doses that his body just could not deal with it.

now genetics may play a role in how the body deals with insane amount of drugs but in the end it was the drugs that killed him regardless.

bostin loyd for example must have better genetics in the sense that his body can deal with insane amount of drugs without stopping his heart or giving him some kind of other life threatening event.
                            I doubt Bostin took the same amount of gear as Dallas... especially the GH and workout ethics... plus Dallas was eating massively.. tons of red meat that obviously can cause blockage to the heart.... yes bostin took tons of shit, but 55,000 test level!!???...

He never got a real check up!!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                              Yeah HOLY FUCK! The different measurement threw me off for a sec. 550 ng/ml is equal to 55,000 ng/dl !!!!! Means he was on about 5+grams of test a week considering 8-10x conversion!
                              55k lmao what the heck MAN....HAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                              X