5 Time Deported Mexican Shoots Girl In San Francisco Found Not Guilty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Time Deported Mexican Shoots Girl In San Francisco Found Not Guilty

You fucking kidding me? This guy has been deported back to Mexico 5 times now. Says he "found" a gun wrapped in a cloth under a bench on the San Francisco pier. So lets just assume that he "found" this gun. He then decides to aim and shoot at a seal with people all around. Well he missed, the bullet ricocheted off the ground and killed a girl walking with her father. The guy responded by running away.

His only punishment? Deportation. Unbelievable. If that girl was my family I would do everything I could to find and kill the POS. Who the fuck finds a gun under a bench and then says "hmm I think i'll shoot at a seal on a busy pier with people everywhere." Even if his goal was not to kill the girl he should still be punished severely. What the fuck is going on? Fuck that Jury.

Comon' bro...sanctuary city..peace love flowers and fags..its the cali life style. Its not his fault he's being held back and cant be a good legal citizen..

Look man..if he was an American citizen, he would of at least gotten involuntary manslaughter.

If I was out back shooting my gun and a stray round hit and killed someone..you think I wouldn't be going to jail? fucking right I would they throw the key away on my ass.

fucking guy is illegal... I may be wrong, but believe hes also a felon. Just that alone having a gun in possession, he should be locked the fuck up.

But hey ..common bro...hes just a poor guy looking for work that's been deported 5 fucking times..this will be his sixth... hes gonna learn to respect our laws at some point and realize he should stop breaking them.. But next time hes here..Cali will give him a drivers license...:thumup::thumup:

Comment

Being illegal makes it hard for them to convict, it would get the Mexican govt involved as well.

I've followed the story, and based off the actual terminology of the crime, he got the correct verdict.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        You fucking kidding me? This guy has been deported back to Mexico 5 times now. Says he "found" a gun wrapped in a cloth under a bench on the San Francisco pier. So lets just assume that he "found" this gun. He then decides to aim and shoot at a seal with people all around. Well he missed, the bullet ricocheted off the ground and killed a girl walking with her father. The guy responded by running away.

His only punishment? Deportation. Unbelievable. If that girl was my family I would do everything I could to find and kill the POS. Who the fuck finds a gun under a bench and then says "hmm I think i'll shoot at a seal on a busy pier with people everywhere." Even if his goal was not to kill the girl he should still be punished severely. What the fuck is going on? Fuck that Jury.
        You never seen the facts like the jury has or does.

Being on a jury, you need to leave emotions out of it. Strictly based off evidence, witnesses, crime, etc....you're making decisions on emotions rather than facts and evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          You never seen the facts like the jury has or does.

Being on a jury, you need to leave emotions out of it. Strictly based off evidence, witnesses, crime, etc....you're making decisions on emotions rather than facts and evidence.
          We do know certain facts though. You cannot pick up a strange gun and shoot it in public at a seal with people everywhere. He is not even being punished for that. He is simply being sent home. That would not happen to me or you. It's involuntary manslaughter, shooting a weapon in public, and illegally entering the country. Those are facts we do have. Yet no punishment.

Comment

We do know certain facts though. You cannot pick up a strange gun and shoot it in public at a seal with people everywhere. He is not even being punished for that. He is simply being sent home. That would not happen to me or you. It's involuntary manslaughter, shooting a weapon in public, and illegally entering the country. Those are facts we do have. Yet no punishment.
            Ok bro.

Again....when was the last time something like this happened and the U.S. govt prosecuted them? I'll wait.....it doesn't happen.

Go to Mexico and do the same shit, let them prosecute you and see if that works lol....at best, you'll be held there for a few years, waiting for appeals and such to be eventually let go.

If he were naturalized then it would be different.

Comment

Ever since you buying that little pew pew of yours, you've been eagerly wanting to be king ding a ling of know it all on weapons.

Son...stfu and sit back

Comment

I'm not agreeing on the outcome, let's get that clear.

But the punishment based on certain facts, suited the crime.

We are not the law and unfortunately, the law sometimes does protect more the perpetrator over the victims, sadly enough.

Comment

Ever since you buying that little pew pew of yours, you've been eagerly wanting to be king ding a ling of know it all on weapons.

Son...stfu and sit back
                  Wtf has that got to do with anything? Your defending this POS and attacking me for saying how fucked up this situation is. Wtf?

The punishment suited the crime? Jesus Rado.

You and your girl are walking down the street and the same thing happens. You'd say "that's fine, the law is the law"? Fucken crazy to me.

Comment

Wtf has that got to do with anything? Your defending this POS and attacking me for saying how fucked up this situation is. Wtf?
                    Oh shut up already. I'm just pointing out how obvious it is NOW that any type of gun convo, you're all over it when in the past, you were not, that's all.

You're rambling off emotions and not facts. Facts is what got him a lesser charge, it doesn't matter how we feel about it.

Comment

This isn't a gun convo you fucken idiot. It's a murder convo and a convo about a guy who committed multiple crimes that day and received no punishment. That's not emotional that's truth.

Comment

This isn't a gun convo you fucken idiot. It's a murder convo and a convo about a guy who committed multiple crimes that day and received no punishment. That's not emotional that's truth.
                        Oh he didn't use a gun? What was it then? A sling shot?

It's a convo involving a pistol ya imbecile, but we knew that already.

Tell me in your own words what A MURDER is?

Don't Google it either.

Here let me help YOU.

Murder....the unlawful PREMEDITATED killing of one human being by another...

Keyword bro....PREMEDITATED

Comment

Oh he didn't use a gun? What was it then? A sling shot?

It's a convo involving a pistol ya imbecile, but we knew that already.

Tell me in your own words what A MURDER is?

Don't Google it either.

Here let me help YOU.

Murder....the unlawful PREMEDITATED killing of one human being by another...

Keyword bro....PREMEDITATED
                          The focus isn't the gun but the crime committed with the gun. You brought up my obsession with gun related talk but that's got nothing to do with this. This is about justice.

Let this shit happen to you and your family and tell me if you say some stupid shit like "the punishment suited the crime"..

2 words for you... Involuntary manslaughter. And that was just 1 of many crimes he committed that day..

Comment

The focus isn't the gun but the crime committed with the gun. You brought up my obsession with gun related talk but that's got nothing to do with this. This is about justice. Let this shit happen to you and your family and tell me if you say some stupid shit like "the punishment suited the crime"..

2 words for you... Involuntary manslaughter.
                            Did You miss my post of me saying I don't agree with what happened and nor would if it happened to my family.

How the fucking ever, the law is the law and it's the technicalities that gets people off or lesser crimes, something you can't seem to grasp on, hence why you're making decisions on emotions as most Of US do.

Anyways, you have your opinion and I have mine.

End of rant

Comment

You clearly stated "the punishment suited the crime".

Unbelievable. He committed multiple crimes that day Rado. His punishment is nothing but deportation which means nothing to him. He's already been through that process 5 times.

This is a absolute failure of the justice system and you are defending it..

Comment

Working...
                              X