White/grey squirrel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White/grey squirrel?

We have red fox squirrels, grey squirrels, black squirrels but this is the first squirrel I have seen that it is this color. It was the size of a fox squirrel.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I saw a full abino squirrel a couple of months ago.

Comment

in northern Illinois i remember seeing black squirrels. no bullshit, they were the color of a skunk. back in jersey it's only the Grey squirrels. out here in cali they are more caramel/sand colored.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
        We have red fox squirrels, grey squirrels, black squirrels but this is the first squirrel I have seen that it is this color. It was the size of a fox squirrel.

Very cool color phase!!!! Thanks for sharing that bro!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

I have seen solid white in NC, actually just saw a black one a few weeks ago in South Alabama

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
            I saw a full abino squirrel a couple of months ago.
            This was a silver color with a patch of grey.

Comment

Fuck that squirrel

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

lol.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  Fuck that squirrel

Whatever floats your boat bro but I think you have gone native, I always heard Germans were freaky like that. Its it's time you move to Greece or Italy, get away from that German culture.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                    Whatever floats your boat bro but I think you have gone native, I always heard Germans were freaky like that. Its it's time you move to Greece or Italy, get away from that German culture.

Before I met my girl last year.. I was planning to move to Amsterdam and live in a boat... women always fuck up plans and if I was single I would definitely move to crete!!

Comment

Amsterdam is full of beta fucks. nothing but twinks walking around in high pitched voices talking about art. probably the one place you stand out as being a tough guy. :D

Comment

by the way. those house boats anywhere around city center are fucking expensive as shit. i seen a bunch of them on house hunters international. like $3000 a month and up. crazy shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          Amsterdam is full of beta fucks. nothing but twinks walking around in high pitched voices talking about art. probably the one place you stand out as being a tough guy. :D
                          Nah brah.. Amsterdam is home of alphas... home of Dutch kick boxing!!.. badr hadr, Tyrone sponge, I've seen, bas rutten even tho they all immigrated from there home country!! And don't forget Rico Verhoeven (Glory champion)

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            by the way. those house boats anywhere around city center are fucking expensive as shit. i seen a bunch of them on house hunters international. like $3000 a month and up. crazy shit.
                            Cheapest I seen is 1500 euros a month fully furnished with utilities... I can afford that with a TRT dose and live off rice and chicken/beef/eggs and keep my smoking minimal as I don't smoke everyday

Comment

Amsterdam is a good looking city i give you that. every single building looks like a work of art. looks very clean. not sure i could deal with the weather though. really only nice weather like 4-5 months out of the year right? Mediterranean climate for me all day. i can take my dogs out in shorts and just a hoody over my t shirt in the middle of January. if i moved to Europe it would have to be Mediterranean climate like cali. monaco would do nicely. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X