'Dark' - Netflix Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Dark' - Netflix Series

When two children go missing in a small German town, its sinful past is exposed along with the double lives and fractured relationships that exist among four families as they search for the kids. The mystery-drama series introduces an intricate puzzle filled with twists that includes a web of curious characters, all of whom have a connection to the town's troubled history -- whether they know it or not. The story includes supernatural elements that tie back to the same town in 1986. "Dark" represents the first German original series produced for Netflix.
    This series is absolutely amazing. It's pretty deep so you definitely have to pay attention but it's one of the best series I've ever seen. People are comparing it to stranger things but trust me it's far batter than stranger things.

They did it in English but the lips don't match the words. Do yourself a favor and set it to it's proper German language and turn on english subs.

Give it 2 episodes and you will be hooked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy0b9e40tK8

Nice. I'll check it out.

Comment

Good maybe you would learn some German du penner

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        Good maybe you would learn some German du penner

Show is way too smart for you, you'll be lost and call it shit. :D

Comment

Comment

Watching EP1

Comment

Creepy, yet suspenseful.. I can't compare it to stranger things tho...

Comment

Looks interesting I'll check it out.

Comment

Funny this was filmed not far from where I live.. about 45 mins... my girl went to university in that area

Comment

what episode you on bori? show get fucken better and better. gotta be one of my favorite shows of all time. so well done. smart story, great acting, just has everything you want in a great show.

Comment

I started episode 2, but will wait till I watch it with my girl so she can freak the fuck out and start speaking Arabic everytime she see's freaky/killing shit

Comment

just make sure you are paying attention. it is definitely not one of those shows you can leave playing and get up and go into the kitchen for 5 minutes and come back. you miss certain parts of this show and you will be absolutely lost.

Comment

Down to Episode 5... it's getting good!!

Comment

Boring ass fuck!!! 2 more episodes and thank god it be over.. think I play with my phone 50 percent of the time

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                              Boring ass fuck!!! 2 more episodes and thank god it be over.. think I play with my phone 50 percent of the time

too stupid to understand whats going on. zero doubt about it. it's meant for a certain IQ level.

Comment

Working...
                              X